Cathe you look so cute in Sn'M 1

KrisS

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
I just wanted to say how cute and awesome you look in Step and Motion 1. Just wanted to say thanks for continuing to make the best workouts ever!

Kristin

I think the same!

I just wanted to said Cathe you look so graceful doing all those jumps looks like you're floating on the air:eek: and that get me pump and give me energy, I just want to look the same I know keep dreaming maybe one day I will:p:p
I can't wait to see you in San Diego I'm going to make it this time, last RT I had to cancel I hope nothing get in my way this time, I'm so ready:D:D
((((hugs))))

Eunice,
I hope you get to meet Cathe too! She's as wonderful and down to earth in person as she is on her dvd's.

I know Cathe! I loved watching that video of you! You were so cuuute and every bit as fun as you are now!

Eunice,
I hope you get to meet Cathe too! She's as wonderful and down to earth in person as she is on her dvd's.

Ditto on what KrisS said -- I've had the pleasure of meeting Cathe on three roadtrips and she is wonderful! Very down to earth! What you see on her DVDs is exactly what you get in person, but better!

I know! I've meet Cathe in RT 2008 that was so fun and she is a doll! I have a friend she does not workout with Cathe but she knows about her because of me, but she is "in love with Cathe" She always said that 'I love Cathe'.:)

I bought S&M 1 VHS several years ago. I still love the video. That music was great and it was already obvious that you would become a Superstar in the World of Fitness.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.