Cathe Workout music on CDs.........

I own the cathe volume 1 CD and find it excellent to help me with power walking. Would you ever consider bringing out a CD with each series for power walkers, runners, treadmill walkers, and dog walkers, please ?

I did not know they had a volume 1. I may have to do some shopping.;) I too would love a cd with some of the newer songs. How inspiring that would be!

I also have volume 1 and love it!!! I love all Cathe music and would buy her workout music CD's
Tracy

Thanks Traci !

If you order the mp3 link, and download it, will it automatically end up in your mp3 software ?

I'm such a techno-phobe ! LOL

Thanks Traci !

If you order the mp3 link, and download it, will it automatically end up in your mp3 software ?

I'm such a techno-phobe ! LOL

Oh gosh I cant recall the actual steps but if I could do it ANYBODY can!
I "think" you save it to your harddrive (I have a folder called MUSIC) and then from there you can load it into your MP3 Program.... I have an iPod.

Just make sure you SAVE it vs OPEN it when prompted.

Cheval, the Volume 1 CD has around 10 tracks on it, and each song runs into each other. However, on my mp3 player, they play as individual tracks too. I'm not sure about these downloads though, I suspect it will be the same as my CD.

Cathe's Music from the Original IMAX

This is another soundtrack that was the exact music used for the Original IMAX. I had it on Cassette, so that was a long time ago.

The Cathe 1 is discontinued, but you can find it on Amazon or Ebay at times.

Both the original IMAX music and the Cathe 1 are fantastic.

Ordering a download is HARD !

So much so, I've asked for a credit card refund. I'm so disappointed. I ordered and tried to download the BM2 music, so I could put it into my music files, to transfer over to my mp3 player, which it did but only 4 seconds of the first track. Then it downloaded the whole 82 minutes into a seperate window, and I can't transfer it into my Music files from there.

I never imagined it would be so hard to download something you've paid for ? I just hope I get a refund.

oooh yes!! If she could put her music on DVD! I'd be more likely to run outside!! Cause as you all have said..the music she chooses is VERY motivational! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME CATHE!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.