Cathe, what level of fitness do you have to be to do STS?

I am curious as to what level of fitness you have to be before beginning the STS program? I consider myself beginner/intermediate. I have not used Cathe workouts before but I have been working out using other methods. I really like what I read about the STS program but I am wondering if it would be too much for me to do since I am not on the advanced level. Is this also good for fat loss because I have a good amount of weight to lose.

RE: Cathe, what level of fitness do you have to be to d...

I would also love to know where STS falls into the range for us beginner/intermediate folks. :)

In several of the threads - SNM has emphasized that STS can be for any fitness level. Since the weights you use are based on your 1MR - you start at the weight that is appropiate for you - whether it is 10 lbs or 30 lbs. They have it totally designed to be able to customize to your fitness level and grow with it as your strength progresses.

I certainly know that the weights they are showing in the blog pics can look intimidating - but that is what works for them and probably not many of us for a while.. :)

HTH...

Thanks for the reply, I get a little nervous when it comes to spending $$$ on myself, I just want to be positive that it is going to work at my level.

Again, I'm just a little hesitate and needed a little reassurance, thanks so much

Carrie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.