CATHE WHAT IS YOUR NEXT DVD?? HOW ABOUT STS 2

Um...shouldn't all these suggestions for Cathe's next dvd be in the "Suggestions for Cathe's Next DVD" forum? But since I'm here I may as well add my suggestion for more low impact high intensity cardio workouts. How about Low Impact HIIT and LI Bootcamp?

Thank You for all of your suggestions. I am actually getting the itch to film so it was fun to read this thread. :D

Well I hope your "itch" gets stronger and stronger!! We can never have too many of your DVDs -- I have them all (even ones out of print!). I love everything you do, so my vote is just for ANYTHING!! Thank you Cathe!!

STS 2! STS 2! STS 2! STS 2! :D

I've been a vidiot and Cathelete for over a decade and I've never found anything that works like STS!!!

I'm curious - are there enough exercises to do a whole other 3-month periodization concept for an STS 2? I thought Cathe covered a lot of exercises in these 40+ discs and I wonder if there truly are enough for a second set.

I'd get way too antsy waiting for another year or more if an STS were to be as detailed as the original. But I guess if there is enough demand and variety it would be a good project for her. Good luck in choosing Cathe. You KNOW we'll buy whatever you decide on! Thanks for all of it!

STS is a nice muscle builder and I under estimated before I even attempted it. I was wrong!!! But if Cathe could do another STS or even an Insanity-like one, with the "do something different everyday" approach - then I'd be so happy! For the second time (ha!) I also want more circuits!!!!!! Cathe circuits are a big fat burner for me and my body firms up doing them. It's pure love.

:)

Oh, I hope you keep on itching! Can't wait! Whatever you decide to do is just fine with me. (Although STS 2 would be awsome...also love the boxing and bonus bag type workouts!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.