Cathe & The Firm Rotations

kathys191

I would like to start the Aug 04 Cathe rotation as well as incorporating The Firm 3 month rotation that they just posted (New Year New Body)...hoping to jump start for spring but I am not sure how to put these together without over training. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to do this?

What does the New Year New Body rotation look like? Is there a link to it? That way we can see what you have to work with. Also list your videos you'd like to use.

~Reece~

Kathy...I'm just graduating from the Firm and I'd like to do the same thing. Cathe has such challenging workouts I really feel like she is the way to progress to the next level. For about the last 3 weeks I have been taping and doing the workouts off of FitTv and doing one in the morning and the other when I get home work. Talk about over training!!! Last night however I did The Firms Super cardio Sculpt, much better. Cathe's workouts are soooo intense. The Firm's are just a nice extra. I'll be watching to see what everyone tells you.

Debbie:*

Kathy,
I'm not a firm memeber so I couldn't see the rotations. Is there a way you could Copy and paste them over here? That way we can get to work on your rotation.

Debbie,
If Cathe is too intense you might try Anna Benson's new workouts. They the next level up from the firm. She is actually the one who created the firm (I'm sure you knew that). You can find out more about her workouts at www.whfn.com

Here is the first month, originally posted October 2004.

Day 1: Total Muscle Shaping
Day 2: Super Cardio Sculpt
Day 3: Cardio Sculpt
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Complete Aerobics & Weight Training
Day 6: Maximum Cardio Burn
Day 7: Complete Body Sculpting
Day 8: rest
Day 9: Total Muscle Shaping
Day 10: Fat Blasting Cardio
Day 11: Super Body Sculpt
Day 12: Rest
Day 13: Complete Body Sculpting
Day 14: Express Cardio
Day 15: Body Sculpt
Day 16: Rest
Day 17: Upper Body Sculpt & Ab Sculpt
Day 18: Advanced Cardio Blast
Day 19: Lower Body Sculpt 1 & Frim Abs 3
Day 20: Rest
Day 21: Total Sculpt plus abs
Day 22: Fat Blasting Cardio
Day 23: Power Yoga
Day 24: Rest
Day 25: Express Total Body Shaping
Day 26: Cardio Sculpt Blaster & Firm Hips, Thighs & Abs
Day 27: Firm Power Yoga
Day 28: Rest

Mon: Complete Aerobics & Weight Training
Tues: Express Cardio
Wed: Cardio Sculpt

Thanx Dorothy!

Kathy,
Do you have all the videos for the August Rotation? I'm going to look at both of these and see how you could combine them.

~Reece Out~

Reece...Thank you for your time, this would be wonderful. Please don't get me wrong I ment that Cathe's workout really make me feel all the muscles being worked and that's a great feeling! Instead of just going through the motions. I'm 48 but I'd love to define my muscles alittle more, I have dreams of grandur but I'm not sure how far I can get being this perimenapausal person with sensative elbow and shoulder joints??? I love trying though... I'm given her all I got!!

Debbie

Thanks for everyone responding! As far as what Cathe DVD's I have, I have all of the newer ones except for the CTX series and the PS series - hoping to add those soon.

You're welcome.
The last three workouts finish out the first month.

Second month, posted November 2004:

Day 1: Rest
Day 2: Total Body Shaping Mix
Day 3: Maximum Cardio Burn
Day 4: Firm Cardio
Day 5: Rest
Day 6: Total Muscle Shaping
Day 7: Calorie Killer
Day 8: Super Body Sculpt
Day 9: Rest
Day 10: Complete Body Sculpting
Day 11: Advanced Cardio Blast
Day 12: Super Sculpting
Day 13: Rest
Day 14: Firm Strength
Day 15: Super Cardio
Day 16: Standing Legs
Day 17: Rest
Day 18: Maximum Body Shaping
Day 19: Fat Blaster
Day 20: Power Yoga
Day 21: Rest
Day 22: Express Total Body Shaping
Day 23: Fat Blasting Cardio & Lower Body Sculpt 2
Day 24: Power Yoga
Day 25: Rest
Day 26: Total Body Shaping Mix
Day 27: Maximum Cardio Burn
Day 28: Complete Aerobics & WeEight Training
Day 29: Rest
Day 30: Firm Cardio

Kathy and Debbie,
Are your goals wt loss or are you to the point where you can work on shape and definition? How much time a day do you have to workout? I can put numerous combinations together but I need to know a little more about your circumstances. Which days can you workout? Can you do something 5-6 day a week or are you 3-4 days a week?

I need to know these things so that I can customise the rotation to something that would be doable for you.

I love coming up with rotations.

~Reece Out~

thank you to both Kathy and Reece for including me in this answer... I personally can work out 6 days a week both am and pm and infact usually do...I'm not too concerned about weight but did ask on the other forum if anyone was following a diet or if Cathe had recommended something. One of the other girls just said eat clean which I try to do but I was wondering about added protein, carbs etc. maybe I should have asked how much of these I should be eating: I'm 48 and weight between 110-116 up and down! So I'm giving up on that it doesn't matter anyway! Muscle definition rules!! I'd like more lower but it's such hard work! I need a squat rack!

I'm excited to see what you come up with Reece...You go girl!
Deb:eek:

Reece Out...I (Kathy) can be flexible at times, some days are crazier than others with owning your own business, lol! But yes, I usually try to keep my workouts in the AM but sometimes will include a PM workout like yoga or cardio, sometimes weights. I could workout 5-6 days a week. I would like to lose 20-25 pounds and reduce my bodyfat significantly and increase my muscle definition.

Thanks for your help. Do you have other rotations posted on this site too that I could check out?

Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.