Cathe, Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

kirsten777

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I just wanted to tell you how much I am loving STS - despite the soreness :p I just finished week 1 of meso 1. You are so fantastic and inspiring and REAL - I remember doing workouts that Cosmopolitan Mag used to put out. "Exercisers" that looked like kewpie dolls with no muscle tone whatsoever! They probably stopped the camera every 5 mins so they wouldn't *gasp* sweat!

Anyway, thank you for putting out such superior products! I gladly get up at 4am every weekday morning to work out with you - thank you for making it such a pleasure! My strength is literally increasing every day and I can now do Low Intensity Step from 4-day split with 1 riser under each side of the platform - I've never done that! Thanks again!

Have a great weekend!:D
Kirsten

Yay Kirsten :D:D:D
Thank you for sharing your kind words and enthusiasm. I'm thrilled that STS is meeting your needs in every way. Mission Accomplished ;):)!!!

Hi Cathe,

I just wanted to tell you how much I am loving STS - despite the soreness :p I just finished week 1 of meso 1. You are so fantastic and inspiring and REAL - I remember doing workouts that Cosmopolitan Mag used to put out. "Exercisers" that looked like kewpie dolls with no muscle tone whatsoever! They probably stopped the camera every 5 mins so they wouldn't *gasp* sweat!

Anyway, thank you for putting out such superior products! I gladly get up at 4am every weekday morning to work out with you - thank you for making it such a pleasure! My strength is literally increasing every day and I can now do Low Intensity Step from 4-day split with 1 riser under each side of the platform - I've never done that! Thanks again!

Have a great weekend!:D
Kirsten

Totally agree with Kristen. Finished up M1,C1. Recovery week coming up! The girls last night remarked about my arms, that I look like Michelle Obama!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.