Cathe SNM weight rack

runlikeagirl

Cathlete
Hi I love the photos in blog. keep them coming. Will you be selling the weight rack that is in the picture with Cathe and Cedie doing the overhead press????

Lori

Oh Lori! I noticed that right away too. I want ONE! Great pix and Cathe & crew all have such GREAT form!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

I have one of these that I bought at an athletic equipment store in NY (the kind that sells high end treadmills and large equipment). It was about $100, about 9 years ago. I love it - it keeps everything nice and tidy and organized. Holds five sets of dumbbells in about one square foot of space! I then store miscellaneous stuff on the base of it. Of course, it doesn't have the Cathe logo on it, but.....

Does York Barbell sell online?

I was hoping these would be for sale. They look great, especially with Cathe's logo on them.

You would be better off trying to find a local retailer where you can go pick it up. These things are made of steel and are VERY heavy. Just the rack itself, to move across the room, requires a bit of effort and a delicate attention to toes! Shipping would be OUTRAGEOUSLY expensive on something like this. One other poster had asked about wheels - again, by itself very heavy - with weights, not something you could or would want to move around. Too dangerous.

I just saw it and went browsing thru the fitness equip. on the site to see if it was there. Then came straight over here..... I think you're gonna get a lot of folks asking about this. It is exactly what I have been looking for.

I would check places like PLay It Again Sports and MC Sports (who sometimes has similar racks for sale w/ weights near Christmas/New Years).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.