Cathe road trip

joycerib

Cathe-- I know you are probably as busy as ever with QVC and getting ready for the Eggland's San Diego trip. But I was wondering, have you had any time to think about whether there will be a REGULAR road trip to your gym in Glassboro in July or August as you usually do? Thanks so much for considering this! :) Joycerib

Hi Joycerib! Yes, we will have the regular annual Glassboo NJ Road Trip this summer, however, no official date has been set yet. We will keep you posted and thank you for your interest :D

Cathe-- I know you are probably as busy as ever with QVC and getting ready for the Eggland's San Diego trip. But I was wondering, have you had any time to think about whether there will be a REGULAR road trip to your gym in Glassboro in July or August as you usually do? Thanks so much for considering this! :) Joycerib

We must all be looking back at last year and realizing February is usually the time when the RT is announced. I'm antsy pants too, can't wait to sign up :)

How do the Glassboro roadtrips work? The workouts are at Cathe's gym, what about any other activities like Meet & Greet, etc?? That sounds fun as well! I have a feeling I'll be hooked on RT's after the SD one! Great way to have a guilt-free vacation!! :D

I know Jolene! I was thinking the same thing! If you want a spot you better start watching closer!
I will NOT miss it!
xx Denise :D

We must all be looking back at last year and realizing February is usually the time when the RT is announced. I'm antsy pants too, can't wait to sign up :)

Hahah! I just posted a question about this under the RT section of the forums. I am DYING to find out when it is!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.