cathe- premixes

Another vote for premixes particularly the kind that create a whole new workout (Ex. Imax 2 Blastmania, Bootcamp cardio and lower body only) or create shorter versions of full workouts vs. premixes that just rearrange the workouts ad infinitum(many of the Step Blast and Step Jump and pump premixes come to mind).

Thanks for listening to our input!

Yes please keep the pre-mixes!!! And hopefully with Muscle Max you can have a separate upper and lower body premix and maybe a mini muscle max for time crunched days. Also hoping the gym style would be all on one (current poll is 89 for all on 1 DVD vs 4 for on 3 separate DVDs!) so there could be some great premixes as well as more flexibility for individual adapting. Doesn't have to be a ton of premixes but you put together such great mixes that it just won't be the same Cathe without these!

Thanks.

I really love the premixes on the DVDs. It really allows me to choose a workout that fits the time I have available to workout. That really means a lot when you have kids! Please reconsider and include premixes. I know that there have been other fitness DVDs that don't have premixes, and I have not purchased them.

Thanks.
Connie

I had no problems with the intensity series premixes but had problems with the bodyblast series, if they could be premixed like the intensity series that would be great. Despite the problems I have with the premixes on bodyblast dvds I use the premixes more than dvds as designed, if there are no premixes on the new dvds than I don't want them. Please keep the premixes, get rid of the blender, I like most never use it.

Now I just went and reread the Hardcore Extreme description. From what I understand Cathe said she is making bits and pieces of the 10 workout and making premixes. Is this right? But anyway it would be nice to still have premixes on each dvd. I use it all the time:)

HUGE "thumbs up" for the premixes - never had any problems and love them to bits.

Never used the Workout Blender. Never felt the need.

The variety and quality are the reason I buy Cathe's dvds. I'm even prepared to suffer the additional shipping and import tax costs just to get them into the UK. They are so worth it and so far above the competition that it isn't really even a decision.

PLEASE include them in the Hardcore series.

Another vote for keeping the premixes if it is possible!!! I use them all the time.

Can't wait for another awesome Cathe series!!! Cathe, you're the best!

Becky

Please keep the premixes! I have had no problems with my dvds that a little cleaning it off didn't fix. I love the premixes because it gives me so many options in doing the workouts. Even if you love doing a particular workout and like to keep it in your rotation, the premixes give you a different way of doing that particular workout, so it doesn't get boring. It keeps it fresh and exciting...and effective!

So another vote for keeping the premixes!!!

Sanchia

Well, I love the Workout Blender, but understand if you need to eliminate it. I use the premixes probably more than the as-produced version.

And I am guilty of not voicing my love for the past few series. I have a couple of freezes here and there, but never would have complained in a million years as they are hardly even worth mentioning! Getting the many, many pre-mixes overrides any so-called "glitch" IMHO.

Another vote to keep the premixes!!!!!

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

Hi,
Just wanted to add my .02cents, please keep the premixes. I love them. As I am recuperating from surgery right now, when I start bsck exercising I plan to use the premixes to get back into shape. So please, please, please keep the premixes!!!!
Sincerly
Phyllis

well, I love what premixes I can get to play on my dvd player... I am one of the ones that has a lot of problems, primarily with the Body Blast series and getting it to play... and I have a Go Video dvd player, which I think SNM recommended in one thread ( I could be wrong)....

I have cleaned the player and cleaned the discs and still have problems getting them to play... constant freezing.. and then saying disc error.. then trying again and again.. this morning I tried to do Push Pull, a 44 minute workout that took me an hour due to having to constantly load and reload the dvd and hunting up chapters cause it kept freezing and refusing to go forward through the workout.

I have yet to try that KPC/Legs and Glutes pre-mix everybody raves about, becuase it simply will not play on my dvd player. The main workouts will play fairly well.. but, premixes will not on that dvd.

I am planning on buying another DVD player as soon as I can, cuase I just love Cathe's workouts and have no problem with her other dvds...

so, I would say keep some premixes... but, ease down on the advanced technology some... I can't even imagine attempting the workout blender on my player....

I am looking forward to the new series.

I haven't had any problems with any Cathe DVDs and understand what's involved in authoring DVDs. I haven't used the Workout Blender all that much but I do find it useful. I love the premixes and use them a lot. I would hate to see them removed from the new series. I agree with the others who want to see the Hardcore Series packaged the same way as the Intensity Series.
ATB,
- Lisa :)

I am one of your silent ones. I have been excersing with you since Mega Step Blast. At 47 years old I just can't stop. I have however slowed down on the high impact as my doctor warned I was close to abusing my hip and knee joints. The IS series was and is excellent. The right amount of pre-mixes, great combinations of workouts on one DVD and the Bonus Mix was a great gift. The BB series was over the top. The Blender was too much for one DVD. To me it's either pre-mixes or Blender. My DVD player can play it all but it just way over my head to program. I love the pre-mixes as you have thought of all possible ways to workout for me. Short day, longer days, or just plain killer days. By the way, congratulations on turning 40. I have grown right along with you and you have become a good workout friend.

Maria

Just read that SNM states that their probably won't be a decision about the pre-mixes until later this Summer. Will the pre-sale prices still be in effect???? Very concerned because this is important to my decision. Already not happy that the gym training are on separate DVDs and then when I heard this...... I think most people assumed that these workouts would have premixes since all recent ones other than the 2 for the Step Co have. If you were considering not putting in pre-mixes that indecision should have been mentioned with the DVD release info. Cathe, I think you do great workouts but this is an increasingly more competitive market place. The premixes on these last series have made your workouts special from a marketing pespective and for your fans. If you choose to delete premixes in the future than I think you should be up front with that information from the start as you were with the ones for the Step Company. There has been a lot of ranting about your customer service dept and the feeling is that they are influencing your decision to possibly not have the premixes so they don't have to deal with those few complaints. But the problems were with the Blast series and not the Intensity series so stick with what works and please don't go back to no premixes.

I just wanted to give my support to having premixes on the Hardcore Series. I think the premixes are great, & they are part of what sets Cathe's DVD's apart from the other fitness DVD's being made today. I really love the preset options, as it is sometimes hard to find the time to write down all the chapters, then programming can be time consuming as well--also, there are plenty of people who have DVD players that don't have a programming feature, & the premixes are definitely something useful to them. One last reason for my wanting the premixes is that it gives me an opportunity to do a workout that I might not think of doing otherwise. I hope this post isn't too late! Thanks for all the great workouts, & I am really looking forward to the new series.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.