cathe on ebay

Jody,

That code does not expire. It is the discount that Jen offers to Video Fitness Forum members, but it works for us, too! :D

Even though I've had a bad experience on Ebay I'll still use it. I've been buying and selling on ebay for over 6 years and I've only had 2 bad experiences. One was recent. 99% of the time I get exactly what I paid for. but I also check all of their feedback first and other things to see if I feel comfortable with them. I only buy on ebay if it will save me a significant amount of money.
I've also bought some Cathe dvds and other w/o dvds on ebay and it was just fine. BUT I'm so picky about my workouts being NEW that I'd rather just buy new. I like Advanced Workouts also. I've bought from their website and from their store on ebay. Was pleased everytime!
I'm so overly protective of my dvds that I keep D-skins on them also. I would be so angry if one got scratched and I had to repurchase. Its worth it. I got my D-skins on ebay too. lol.
I think Amazon carries some and may offer free ship too so you could check that out. I LOVE Amazon. I think I've bought some used items from sellers on Amazon also though that never came. but that is very rare also.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.