Cathe on Dr. Fitness & the Fat Guy show???

bitmover

Cathlete
Cathe, I have recently discovered a podcast called Dr. Fitness & the Fat Guy. It's kind of like Car Talk for fitness, except that instead of fielding questions, they interview actual professionals. I do not think I have seen you in their line up ever, so I wrote to them and told them they should interview you, and I heard back from Dr. Fitness today, so I wanted to give you a heads up that maybe they'll be calling...... good chance to plug both STS programs!

-Beth

Beth - I really like that podcast too and what a great thing you did to recommend Cathe. I was just listening to them a few days ago and thought "They need to talk with Cathe". YAY!

I always thought Cathe should be on Oprah...Even though with all of our busy lifestyles who has time to watch it...But we can tivo it:D
Oprah does all these shows on health and vitality and who could be a better example of that than Cathe. She is a prime example of how a lifetime of fitness and eating well can keep you strong.
We love you Cathe!
Rachel

Whooo-hooo! I'm mentioned on the latest Dr. Fitness & the Fat Guy show, and so is shock training! They are going to try to arrange an interview with Cathe! Hope she does it..... first stop, Dr. Fitness, next stop Oprah. Cathe, I'm not sure I can help you with that one........ ;)

-Beth

me too!!!! I asked to see cathe..

On one of the Oxygen Magazine,they ask who do I want to see on the front page and I wrote back.....Cathe Friedrich is not that awesome...we want Cathe everywhere...
I hope they do...and we get the chance to see her...

I emailed the Oprah show last year before the Cathe RT and asked if they could possibly surprise everyone and show up. Well, not only did they not show up, they didn't even reply back to me. Boo-Hoo! I let them know what an ispring fitness intructor Cathe is and what she has done for so many here. Hopefully, they will listen to us!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.