Cathe, need a suggestions for losing 20-30 lbs

RE: Eat to Live book

I was doing a search on protein powder and found this thread.

What a great accomplishment Chapplin and Carole (Mckmain). What an inspiration!!

Lori

Hi Cathe,
Now that we have received our Hardcore workouts, how would you change the above 3 month program?

Thanks!!!
Celina
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif[/img]

Hi Chap-

I know this post was from almost one year ago but I am looking through the history of threads and found this one and it is EXACTLY what I was looking for!

Congrats on all your success with this. I am going to start this rotation this next week and I was wondering what you did after the 3 month rotation was over. What rotations did you follow? Any other advice?

Thank you!

Kristen :eek:

Thanks Cathe! I am such a great fan of yours and really LOVE your workouts! You have the best Crew also! :eek:) I am going to use the rotation you set up for Chap after the Holidays as a detox.... :eek:) I used to be a clean eater but slowly over the last year and a half and starting school.... started adding all the processed foods back into my "diet" :eek:) and it ain't pretty. I workout regularly using your tapes, gym workouts and other ideas. I will definately get back on track. Thanks for all your inspiration and everyone on the boards! Happy Holidays!:)

Another question for you Chap!

Did you ever do more than an hour of cardio a day during that 5 mos? What about more than once a day?

Thanks!

Kristen :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.