Cathe, My Fitness Guru, I have information overload and need your help!

Annabelle2

Cathlete
I know you are probably asked this ALL the time. Due to some living life challenges I fell off the fitness wagon and am getting back on. I followed you and was in shape for many years and now I am trying to get it back. I know where to start on the eating and I am doing that but there are so many choices you have STS - XTrain - tons - and I have them all. I am about 60 lbs overweight :( and determined to get in shape. I have searched your forums and the internet and there are so many programs, challenges, sets........ What do you suggest for a start? I like to work hard and I need lots of conditioning and weight training. I just need a plan - which one or what do you suggest? :confused:

Last edited:
Hi Annabelle - I hope you get the definitive answer from Cathe - however, in the mean time, my vote would be for XTrain 90 day rotation. It has everything - cardio, MWT, strength, all set out for you. I had really good results from that programme, and plan to revisit it when I've finished STS.
Wishing you the very best of luck, let us know how you get on!
Justine

I started XTrain yesterday - Chest Back and Shoulders Friday and Cardio Leg Blast today - I cannot the cardio exactly as is but one day I will - I had to do step ups for the jumps on the step - next time I do it I will just use the top step. Here I go -- on the way.....

Anabelle2 - just wanted to chime in and offer encouragement...I hope your rotation is going well!

Thank you so much - yes it is!!! I love XTrain - I have to modify quite a bit on some of it but I will stick with it until I can do it all the way :) Thank you for the encouragement - it is much appreciated!

Annabelle - so glad you're enjoying XTrain - I'd love to hear about your progress.
Justine

I was on a roll but I hit a spot - we are remodeling and now all my workout stuff is outside waiting for us to finish and I am sick - bronchitis :( But as soon as I can I am starting over

Very sorry to hear about the bronchitits. The most important thing is to get better - and the second most important is to pick up with Xtrain where you left off, once you are better.:p
Best of luck,
Justine

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.