Cathe Live Suggestions

The Group classes will usually be around 50 to 60 mins. The one on one workouts will generally be shorter workouts, but Cathe will also do some longer ones too.
Great to hear there will be a mix of lengths since I can't always do an hour...thank you!

HIIT, Metabolic, Abs, Low Impact, Bands/Discs/Med Ball/Stability Ball, Please. Anything Cathe does is awesome! So excited!!!

Oh yeah, k forgot about medicine ball...I'd love a cardio-based (not abs specific focus) medicine ball workout.

Thanks!

For Cathe Live videos, do you have to watch them when they are "live", or will they be recorded for future streaming?

All Cathe Live Broadcast are Recorded

For Cathe Live videos, do you have to watch them when they are "live", or will they be recorded for future streaming?

All live broadcast are also recorded and archived so you can watch them whenever you like.

I'm so excited about this. Some of my favorites that I'd love to see more of:

xtrain Low Impact HiiT
Athletic Training
Body Max 2
Tabatas
Boot Camp
Crossfire
Circuit Blast
Low Impact workouts

I agree with the med ball suggestion. It would be great for the one-on-one workouts to be weight training.

Cathe Live Requests

I would love to see some good ol' fashion Step workouts like MIS, Bodymax, Powermax, and Athletic Step.
Also, heavy strength workouts would be great!
Thanks, Cathe!!! :D

I would LOVE a Cardio Leg Blast type workout for the upper body. I just love how much of a punch this work out packs. High cardio, heavy weights and such a high calorie burn. Such an efficient workout!

A few ideas that would be fun...

I love the idea of a spin/cycle circuit with heavy STS style lifting (1RM based)
Another wish would be kickboxing-step fusion
I love the metabolic workouts
....and honestly, I'll love anything Cathe teaches. So excited!!!

Thanks!

Maybe you could do a few geared for the intermediate/advanced intermediate exerciser but I have to say, following your rotations since last month, I'm getting better every day! I'm sure there are some people who would really appreciate a HIIT or metabolic workout geared at the more advanced intermediate level. X10 is a killer though I will conquer some day! So something a little less intense but as challenging so we can get to that advanced level.

You guys are awesome!

Susan :)

Live Classes!

The live class was SO great this morning! I had to watch it while getting ready for work, but I can't wait to participate. It was amazing how it felt so real, I am having a hard time describing the experience. So excited to be a part of this, and watch it all grow over time. Thank you.

I have so many of your DVD's and some of my favorites are:

Kick Max, Kick Punch Crunch.
I Love the whole Low Impact series...I feel like I work harder with those!
(Afterburn slays me every time!)
I just finished STS, pyramid style. Started in Oct Meso 1-2-3-3-2-1. Incredible!
XTrain is on the agenda for Summer.

For suggestions, gosh, Love the Kick Punch, and the Heavy weighted workouts.
Maybe weights "Negative" style, also love the Slow versions.

The HIIT suggestions are great too, I'm more Low Impact, and too clumsy for fancy step moves.

Other than that, you are the master, so seriously, anything is great, the change to Live is exciting enough!

Thanks for all you do and for changing mine and my Husbands lives for the better! (yes he does your workouts too!)

It's not really a suggestion for a workout. But, could there be one place for posts regarding each Cathe Live (only Cathe Live) workout information such as a quick review, information about intensity, equipment needed, length, content, etc?

A suggestion from two Catheletes who aren't on the forum, but interested in Cathe live: a glutes workout with lots of hips thrusts and glute bridges.

Cathe Live Video Information

It's not really a suggestion for a workout. But, could there be one place for posts regarding each Cathe Live (only Cathe Live) workout information such as a quick review, information about intensity, equipment needed, length, content, etc?

Once we have more videos we will build a search that will also have info button for each workout that you can click for more information. It's on the list, but we have a lot of things that have to be done first before we can get to this.

Cathe, I was looking at your club's class schedule and noticed an interval step with weights class. I would be VERY interested in that class! :)

Just wanted to say I enjoyed the Step Hiit May 15 class from yesterday! I appreciate Cathe addressing the issue about cueing (cueing her class vs cueing the tv audience). By not saying "left" or "right", and just pointing to the side we were on instead, it was easy to follow. Camera angles were good. No problems whatsoever!

My suggestions for videos:

A leg/glute focused workout
An all band (no weight) workout
1/2 hour of cardio followed by 1/2 hour of yoga stretch workout
Kickboxing (with plenty of kicks)
ooh - almost forgot - anything like your Pyramid dvds - my absolute FAVE!

Thanks for all of your hard work everyone!

Last edited:
Are the Cathe Live classes going to be added to the Workout Manager? Psychologically I just like to check the box that I have done something. Thanks!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.