Cathe Live only Cathe

I was thinking the same thing...even the metabolic 300 Cathe added on a cardio bonus at end just to make sure it was tough enough! My legs were burnt after all those snowboards :D

Is it just me, or is Cathe Live way harder when she is on her own? I feel like these latest ones have really been tough! But I am loving it...especially when she’s bringing out the 20lb dumbbells.
I think some are harder however it seems to me in some she has lost some pizzazz. I go back and forth with the five years of LIVE, alot more water breaks and seems tired in some. Still awesome! Personally an in-person class generates energy. Probably the same for her.

It depends what Cathe Live you are doing. I can tell you her step Cathe Lives are more intense. But, you get a break, but after that she does jumping jacks or some other exercise that increase the heart rate.

I love Cathe step live. Sometimes Cathe is more understanding on how hard it is to do it. I know one of her step ones she says, "I am going to get it". Meaning she understands that there is a step move is hard to master. Also, sometimes at the end of the class, you are repeating Routines and she gets lost in what she is doing. One Cathe Live she says,"Just follow them". And comes back to where she started. You know that teaching step live is very difficult remembering what to do with 3 step routines in it.

Jennifer Denny

Yesterday I did her Live Cardio Party routine, and she uses two main segments from the LITE Cardio Party as the warm up and the cool down! The middle is old fashioned aerobics and intensity blasts. So, yeah....

Yes! Cathe uses some of her Cathe DVDs in her Cathe Live. For example, in her Advance Step Choreography she inserts some of her Step Moves DVD in it. I thought it was funny when one part of it the Step Live her class was having a hard time with it, but for me it was easy because it was part of Step Moves. Also, another step live she used one part of the routine from an old step workout she had DVD. But, there was a step move she got from her step live to her Step Sync.

Jennifer Denny

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.