Cathe Live is now on Fire TV

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
catheLiveOnFireTV-600px.jpg

Some Good News To Share Today! - Cathe Live is now on Fire TV. Make sure to check it out and let us know what you think and any issues you see.

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe Live & OnDemand and start building the body you've always wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 190 Cathe Live workouts, 2200 premix workouts.
Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

This is so awesome. I have been struggling to Chromecast my Cathe Live workouts. I always get it to work, but it is a hassle. I am so excited to access through Fire TV. My Cathe On Demand is typically flawless on Fire TV.

I will do this tonight. This gives me extra motivation to workout :).

Thank you for releasing this.

Linda

I re-subscribed to Cathe On Demand/Cathe Live because of this new app. I used the Cathe Live app last night and this morning, and I'm happy to report that it worked beautifully.

I also used the Cathe On Demand Fire TV app for the first time since the upgrade. On the whole, it's better but I have a question on the playback. There is a 3-second delay at the beginning of each new chapter. It seems to be loading the video chapter by chapter. A black screen appears with the round circle indicating that a video is loading. Is this how it is supposed to work now? The original app didn't do this.

I'm not complaining, I'm just wondering. I can use the extra 3 seconds to breathe and to set up for the next exercise. I have the original Amazon Firestick if that makes a difference. I played a newer workout (Fit Split Bonus Abs) as well as older ones to see if it made any difference. They all have the pause at the chapter change.

Thank you for these apps. It saves me from buying a new device like Apple TV for playback.

Linda

Is there a delay when a new Cathe Live will appear on the Fire Tv app? I tried to do today's step workout tonight and it did not show up on my FireTv app. I can access it online and on my phone app, but I could not see it on my Fire Tv app.

Thanks for your help,

Linda

Last edited:
I just checked and Commit2Fit (Linda) is right -- the 4/5/18 workout, Advanced Step Choreography, is not listed on the Fire TV app. Also, the 3/29/18 workout, Low Impact Conditioning Express, is not there.

Linda

I just checked and Commit2Fit (Linda) is right -- the 4/5/18 workout, Advanced Step Choreography, is not listed on the Fire TV app. Also, the 3/29/18 workout, Low Impact Conditioning Express, is not there.

Linda

Thanks for confirming. I was wondering if it was just me.

If you log out and then log back in it should clear your cache and you should see the "Advanced Step Video". We will eventually make this automatic, but for now logging off and back on should do the trick. Let us know if this works for you?

Is there a way to play the low quality video option with the Firestick? I have issues getting the video to play with my internet speed. Keeps starting and stopping. Thanks for any tips!

If you log out and then log back in it should clear your cache and you should see the "Advanced Step Video". We will eventually make this automatic, but for now logging off and back on should do the trick. Let us know if this works for you?

I just subscribed to cathe live via firestick. I did notice the newest live workouts are not showing up. I will log on and back in again just wondering if there is an easier way to have them appear?

I have the app on my iphone and can log into the live Cathe app. But when I try to log into the fire tv app nothing happens. any suggestions?

Last edited:
Hi julieg, More than likely you just need to clear the cache on your Fire TV. If you need instructions on how to do this just let me know?

Hi julieg, More than likely you just need to clear the cache on your Fire TV. If you need instructions on how to do this just let me know?
Hello Thanks for your reply back please let me know how to clear the cache on the fire tv.
Thanks,
Julie

Hi julieg, here is how you clear cache on your Fire TV:

1. From the home screen scroll to settings all the way to the right and click on it.

2. Next, scroll right to Applications and click it.

3. Scroll down to Manage Installed Applications and click it.

4. Scroll down to the Cathe Live app and click it

5. Scroll down to Clear Cache and click it

6. Scroll up 1 to Clear Data and click it twice.

7. Scroll up to Force Stop App and click it

8. Click the Home button on the remote

Then relaunch the app.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.