Cathe Lift, Move & Restore Introduction Video

This video is the actual Lift, Move & Restore Introduction video that will be included on every DVD in this workout program. Cathe describes what every workout is about and short video clips are also shown for each workout. If you're not familiar with Lift, Move & Restore and want to learn more about this amazing anti-aging workout program, make sure to watch this video!

The Lift, Move & Restore series will present you with challenges for strength, coordination, balance, flexibility, and mind body connection. This series was designed not only to make you stronger today, but also to train the aspects of physical fitness that will keep you primed for life!

Learn more or pre-order here: https://bit.ly/4bO6lHn
Hey, there, friends...trying to get my equipment together for this series. Will a full sized BOSU work okay for any balance-related activities, or are two small balance discs needed?

Hey, there, friends...trying to get my equipment together for this series. Will a full sized BOSU work okay for any balance-related activities, or are two small balance discs needed?
Hey, not Cathe/SNM here, but I've seen a number of people ask this question with no official response. I suggest you try it with the Bosu, as I suspect alot of Bosu owners will do. If it doesn't work, it won't take long to receive them after ordering. I will note that the shipping cost for the item is rather high from Cathe.com/SNM so if that's an issue you could wait for the Black Friday sales to offset the cost, or purchase elsewhere. HTH

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.