forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
LowerBodyFoamRollingBonus-7747.jpg

Pictured here are Cathe, Jenn D, and Jai in the Lower Body Foam Rolling Bonus Workout.

This unique foam rolling bonus workout opens using the foam roller as a warm-up tool to stimulate blood flow to the muscles and prepare the body for a light, yet active workout. You’ll then move through a variety of exercises that will challenge your balance and coordination while simultaneously working the muscles of the lower body.

Learn more or pre-order here: https://bit.ly/4bO6lHn

Sort of looks like a substitute for the stability ball as used in the warmup of Butts & Guts. I liked that, just for something different. :)
Exactly what I thought about too :). We gotta have things different, just for variety & the
fun of it! Kind of like the pic of mermaids using roller, as you might know, I love
mermaids, and so far, I have 3 ways to do them….with sliding disc, weight plate &
now roller. Love it!

Exactly what I thought about too :). We gotta have things different, just for variety & the
fun of it! Kind of like the pic of mermaids using roller, as you might know, I love
mermaids, and so far, I have 3 ways to do them….with sliding disc, weight plate &
now roller. Love it!
I really like Mermaids with the weight plate ... makes it a little more challenging than the gliding disc. Maybe I'll sub it in instead of the foam roller -  after I do this iteration at least once. Lots of ways to modify things to make them a bit easier or harder - Cathe has shown us lots of options over the years! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.