Cathe, Is it possible to purchase the "surprise gift"

RE: Cathe, Is it possible to purchase the

I totally sympathize with the Canadian folks! Bottomline is, you ordered a year ago, kept your order and PAID FOR IT when shipping started.

>The bigger issue here is that there are those that didn't
>pre-order until the last minute or cancelled their original
>pre-order and then re-ordered at the last minute or placed a
>first order during the last round of pre-sales and still got
>the bonus DVD.
>
>Those that ordered from cksales did not pre-pay because that
>was not an option due to Canadian law.
>
>That's pretty much all I have to say on this subject.
>
>Michele
>
>BTW - still wondering if it is possible to purchase the DVD?
>
>
>

I apologize for my post too. I tried to delete it, but had no idea how to do so.

I don't understand--if you don't have sour grapes why are you here bad mouthing a woman we all admire & respect? No one was "penalized," they just didn't get something extra. No one needs you to "feel bad" for them.

Clearly you have some kind of an axe to grind. Perhaps you don't understand Cathe's operation--she's not Target or Walmart, she has a small business with a few great people on staff & they have all busted their butts trying to get us these workouts. SNM provides excellent customer service & I have never, ever had a problem with them. They're responsive, they resolve issues as quickly as humanly possible, and they're genuinely nice people.

Take your axe & grind it someplace else. Don't bash people who are doing their best to provide us with great service & superior home workouts, and don't insult Cathe's customers for no reason.

Since some folks are already asking Cathe about what and when she'll be doing fo the next series of workouts then I guess it's safe to ask her if she'll be selling the Cardio Fusion DVD (I think most people already got this bonus DVD so we can stop calling it "surprise gift" :))

So Cathe or SNM: Will you be selling the Cardio Fusion DVD?

Hi Everyone! Just trying to get to as many questions as I can tonight and wow...just came across this one. It's quite late so I will have to come back to this tomorrow. Just wanted to answer the original question right now.

Thank you for your interest and yes, we will be offering the Cardio Fusion DVD for purchase. We have not been able to concentrate on any of the details regarding that right now since our priority is getting to the route of the current disc problem. When we have more information regarding Cardio Fusion we will definitely share it with you. Thanks for asking and nighty night :)

Thanks Cathe,I have received an e-mail from CK sales. They say that If the Cardio Fusion DVD becomes available for purchase, they will offer special discount pricing to all customers who participated in their Cathe pre-sale. I hope Cardio Fusion become available for purchase from CK sales. I preordered my Cathe's workout through CK sales.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and Turbo Jam junkie.

Oh absolutely Mariángeles! Once we begin to sell Cardio Fusion it will be available to anyone and everyone just the way all of our other DVD's are. Take care!

I'd like to explain...

Hi Everyone! After reading numerous posts here I believe the main point being expressed is why other distributors of our product did not get the free Cardio Fusion DVD. Before I begin to explain I would like everyone to be aware that this is in no way intended to be an attack on our distributors. We enjoy doing business with them.

Please understand as I speak here, my tone is completely calm and respectful of everyone reading and everyone involved....something I like to explain ahead of time since it is hard to convey in writing.

Our distributors are companies completely independent of our own. We offer them volume discounts for their bulk purchases and then they are free to conduct their business as they see fit. We have no connection or arrangements with them beyond that.

As for Cathe.com, I have decided to give a free gift as a thank you to those who ordered directly through our site. It is a gift of appreciation that came from the bottom of my heart for paying in advance for a product that took MUCH longer than usual to film and deliver. Yes, some who ordered through our site waited considerably longer than others (and I thank you dearly and graciously for that extended investment) but I am not here to judge who's wait was "more worthy" of our thank you gift. I'm simply saying thank you to ALL of you who invested in our pre-sale.

I know this is a topic that we will all never fully be in agreement on. I accept that, understand that, and will very respectfully say that this is a situation where we have to agree to disagree.

Thank you for listening.

RE: I'd like to explain...

Thanks Cathe. I would like to order your workouts from SNM but I live in Spain and the import taxes and the extra charges of UPS are more expensive than the price of the workouts.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and Turbo Jam junkie.

Ok I must chime in. It is one thing to PAY for something ahead of time and another entirely different thing to say you will buy it and pay for it when it is shipped out no matter where you live. Those are two very different things. Secondly, those who pre-ordered off cathes site later in the game paid MORE than those who ordered way back when.

Cathe, thank you for a thoughtful, dignified response. There are many who disagree, and I respect their opinion too. But you gave a wonderful explanation.

Thanks a lot for the reply Cathe!!! :) I don't mind if the DVD will be available for sale in 2007, the most important thing is that we can purchase the DVD! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.