Cathe, I want to be your ambassador!

Jaffas

Cathlete
I was out and about early this Sat morning, a new thing for me, but it looks like it may be something I'll be doing every week from now on. Anyway on my way home I stopped at a few yard sales (Phoenix is the world capital for these) and at three of them I over heard people talking about fitness, even exchanged a little fitness talk myself at one. So here's the idea I had, if you had some kind of printable business card I would gladly carry them with me to pass out. I'm 49 and while I am in no way in as good shape as you I often get asked what I do for exercise. People are always shocked when I tell them my age. Just a suggestion, take it or leave it. ;)

Funny you should bring this up! I actually have been asked by my coworkers, quite a few times, what I'm doing to lose weight, etc., etc. Of course, I tell them about clean eating, but as far as the workouts go, I always tell them nothing was working until I started using Cathe's dvds!

So far, one of my coworkers is checking out my snacks that I bring in and has started changing up her eating habits! Another one has passed everything I've told her on to her sister who is struggling right now and needing a change!

So, I guess by word of mouth, we are ALL Cathe's Ambassadors of fitness!

Tricia

Ditto, and when I tell people, I have to clarify, not "Smith" but "Friedrich". The Cadillac of workouts! And they are not found in stores but at 'cathe.com'.

I did get my start with Kathy Smith. Nice workouts, but will never get you in your best shape. Then again, they weren't meant to do that. At least for the potentially advanced exerciser.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.