CATHE I should have stuck with you...

shoegoddess

Cathlete
I worked out with you pretty exclusively between 2003 and 2010. I was in amazing shape and got compliments all the time. People were astounded to learn I was in my 50's. I was actually wearing low rise jeans and crop tops!!! My profile pic is me one month shy of age 52. I did try other instructors briefly but always, always came back to you. In 2010 I tore the meniscus in my knee (small tear, healed by itself) doing a kickboxing workout (not yours) Several life challenges and gaining 20 pounds later I decided to try other instructors and strayed away from you for quite a while :eek: I did participate in all the preorders but they just sat on the shelf. Well after doing another companies heavy lifting program for 10 weeks and using this companies other DVDs for several months I wasn't getting the results I wanted and I just wanted to come back to an old friend. This past week I've been doing your workouts exclusively. WOW!!!! I feel amazing. I will be 60 next February and I made a promise to myself that I would get myself back into the shape I was in when I was doing your workouts. The shape I was in when jaws would drop when people learned what age I was. I'm doing XTrain upper body workouts and STS lower body workouts plus this week I did 3 of your step workouts. I haven't done step in months, maybe years. I'm having fun, the DOMS are killer!!!!! :eek: and I'm sweating buckets which I LOVE!!! And I'm more mindful of my diet :D Your workouts are amazing!! Looking forward to the new workouts coming out.
Thank you so much!!!

Last edited:
We always come back to the tried and true it seems!

Looking forward to the new step releases, but I love to do the old ones still too. Power Max, Step Works, etc still gets used in my house right along with the new stuff.

Good for you for reaffirming your commitment to fitness. Life has its ups and downs, so don't be too hard on yourself :)

Cindy, wow. I am 2 weeks from turning 52 and I wish I looked half as good as you looked at my age! Can't wait to see your 60th B'Day photos after 8 months of being back to Cathe! :D

Stebby

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.