Cathe, I Love the New Outfits!!!!

BelovedHeather

Cathlete
Cathe:

I love, love, love the new outfits! :7 Y’all look beautiful in blue! :7 It is my favorite color, and it looks pretty in front of the ocean! The brightness of the set combined with the colors you have chosen make me want to do these workouts every day, and I have not even previewed them yet! :7

Please consider selling the full-coverage version you and Cedie are wearing. I would love to have one for my “goal” outfit! It might inspire me to be consistent with weight training. ;-)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Me too!! Totally agree with Heather!

Y'all look bea-u-tiful!! :) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make at least one of these outfits available to purchase. :) :) :)

Thumbs up on the outfits. The color scheme is beautiful :7 . All of you look so happy and relaxed.

jordan

You all look stunning! I love the way the outfits coordinate with the tropical background. Everything looks very crisp and clean and bright.:)

Heather like always you said it best.

Cathe the outfits rock. Love the way you all look. Absolutely Beautiful!!

Jenn;-)

It all looks fabulous, as always!
Thematically, it's working wonderfully for me. I always love the first-day-of-shooting group shots. You all look great. Thanks for the photos.

Blog on!!!:7

I just have to chime in. I think the blue looks great with your new set not to mention how it looks on all of you! Very nice! :)

Jo

Cathe,

As always, you go the extra mile. This is just one more example of how much thought, consideration and hard work you put into every workout. The set, the outfits, you and the crew all look beautiful. Thank you for the blog too.

Sandra, who is soooo glad she preordered.:)

I agree with the other posts 100%. You look so good in the blue and it goes so well with the set. My husband just said to me "I bet now you want the outfits too!". Well....

Susan

Me too!! I would love to own the full coverage version ( us big busted gals can't do spaghetti straps, ha ha ) They are lovely.

As usual, Cathe and team are incredible!:) The set design, the outfits, and I know the workouts will be top notch! All the girls look so beautiful! Class act through, and through!

Ann Marie

Cathe, I wanted to add that I love them too. I love the variety, the color, the wideness of the straps, everything basically, lol.

I can't wait to see more pictures! You guys looked fabulous yesterday. :)

I tell you - I got goosebumps when I viewed the newest pics featuring the outfits you have designed. They are YUMMY! :9 :9

I truly think this might be a great new adventure for you, Cathe!! It is a thrill to watch your journey unfold. I am sooo happy for you!

xoxo, neicebug:7

"Cedie, Jai, Cathe, Lorraine and Brenda" you all look great! You all make me feel like taking a Caribbean Cruise! :D :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.