Cathe, how is Brenda doing?

bearcatfan

Cathlete
I heard over at VF that Brenda cracked her hip (or something equally awful) while she was participating in an Iron Man competition in the last couple days. Just wondering if you'd heard how she was doing.

Tell her we are thinking of her!:)

I read that she had surgery yesterday morning and had a rod put in from her hip down into her leg and also a pin inserted into her hip.

Erica

Oh my goodness, I hope not! If so, please do let her know she is in our thoughts & prayers!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance, I Hope You DANCE!

I also hope this is not true! Please say it isn't so! :(

I will be praying for her and hoping that she is not laid up in pain. Please tell her that we are all thinking of her!!

Happy thoughts!!
xoxo, Denise

what is VF & DH? I have been a viewer of the forums but recently starting replying to one or two, I feel silly asking but some of the abbreviations are making me crazy!! Thanks for your help!!:p

Brenda I have been doing Cathe for approx. 5 years now and I have seen how fit you've become over the years, you have been an inspiration for me, Hope your feeling better soon!!

>what is VF & DH? I have been a viewer of the forums but
>recently starting replying to one or two, I feel silly asking
>but some of the abbreviations are making me crazy!! Thanks for
>your help!!:p

VF stands for videofitness.com -- another fitness forum.
DH stands for dear (or not:eek: :p ) husband:7

Cathe, please extend my best wishes for a speedy recovery to Brenda and tell her she is in my thoughts and prayers.

Thinking of you, Brenda! I'm so sorry this happened to you. Best wishes for a speedy recovery (and a quick return to Cathe's videos!!)

Allison

Big hugs and good thoughts coming your way from Minnesota, Brenda! I truly hope you have a speedy recovery and are not in too much pain after surgery.

Denise

Brenda, please know that you are in my prayers. I really hope your healing goes well. I am sorry you have to go through this. I am pulling for you...Take Care.
Peggy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.