Cathe, Have you thought about doing a Bootcamp series?

pasqua8

Cathlete
Cathe,
This month's rotation is incredible. I know that all of us doing it feel the same. Have you thought about doing a Bootcamp series? I thought it would be great! You could do IMAX #4,Bootcamp #2, MIC #2....etc. You could even do a little freestyle without weights like lunges,burpees etc. And anything else that your brilliant fitness mind can think of. I think this series would be a great compliment to Hardcore. I'd love to know your thoughts on this. Thank you so much for August rotation. I needed to step it up.:)

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'd like one also. I'm enjoying the August Rotation also, as it's pushing me to new levels. However, please don't forget the premixes on it, as I don't always have 1.5 hours to work out.

thanks!

RE: Cathe, Have you thought about doing a Bootcamp seri...

This is a great idea. I love this rotation. My credit card is waiting.

I ain't to proud too beg. Pretty, pretty please with a great big helping of sugar on top.

Lisa

I love this idea too, but I also want a Low Max 2:7...Can't wait to see what you will come up with next, whatever it is.

Maggie:)

*Jumps up and down with hand in air* Me TOO!! Me TOO!!! I would love this. I haven't done the August rotation as I did not have a lot of the videos, but that has been rectified and I am planning to do this in September.

Can you do a BootCamp #2 with Muscle Max and have a power combo that is just killer? I love the BC/ME combo, but I'd like one more segment...

Sounds great to me. But, as MSJ said, I would, too, love a Low Max 2.

That particular workout is amazing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.