Cathe Has Baby!

I don't post very often, But I really wanted to congratulate you. Enjoy the new addition to your family!
Best Wishes
Terry

Cathe, Jon, and Eric,

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your new addition, little Kyle. What a lucky little guy to be a member of such a loving family.

Hugs to the entire family,
Lorrayne

Cathe,
I am so happy for you!!!! You are so amazing in so many ways. I agree with another poster who was in awe of you having a baby and going home the very same day. But you are 'our' Cathe...our heroine. :D Congratulations on your new bundle of joy, baby Kyle James. :-jumpy :-jumpy

Thank you for keeping us posted and for sharing pictures.

Wanda

I told DH the news yesterday (he doesn't post here but I have made him suffer through a few Cathe workouts...and suffer he did! :) ) and he extends his congrats too. Can't wait to see pictures!

Glad all is well....now get some rest, you know you'll need it.

Welcome to the world, Kyle James!

What a lucky little boy you are to have two such wonderful people as parents and a great older brother.

Congratulations to the whole family!

JudySP

Cathe, CONGRATULATIONS! :-jumpy I've been checking every day, anxiously awaiting the news. I'm so happy he's finally here, and glad to hear he's safe and sound (and you are too!).

Laura

YAY!!!!!! Congratulations Cathe and family!!!! :) :) How awesome....I have two boys also....what a blast!!!!!!!!!

Hollie

RE: WooHoo!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Cathe and Jon!!

What a truly wonderful blessing!! I'm so glad to hear you had a healthy little boy to add to your family!!

Can't wait to see pictures!!

Warm Regards!
Nicole

That's simply wonderful news!!!! April 15-- a Tax Day baby! That'll be an easy birthdate to remember.

Healthy, Happiness and Many Happy Returns to Cathe and her growing family!;)

That is great news cathe.You have it over with....hahaha. You are pretty tough in your workouts but i bet that was one off your harder workouts..hope you guys get some sleep.And don't kiss the new boy to much..haha
Lori

Congradulations!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-02 AT 10:26AM (Est)[/font][p]Just saw the wonderful news! A new addition to the family, so glad all went well with you and Kyle! I will be waiting for the photo! Blessings...Karen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.