Cathe gift certificate giveaway

You have such great work on your site! I had actually found your webpage a while back and downloaded the workout sheets for Cathe's dvds! That was such an ingenious idea to post those! They are so helpful to me!

Thanks everyone for going by and commenting. It's fun to have a bunch of comments! The giveaways will last all week--I'll use a random number generator to pick a winner and announce it next Sunday!

Tricia, thanks--glad you like the worksheets. Most of them already existed and I just added a bit to them. I'm sorry there are no workouts for STS--that was just a bit too overwhelming of a project for me. ;)

Thanks everyone for going by and commenting. It's fun to have a bunch of comments! The giveaways will last all week--I'll use a random number generator to pick a winner and announce it next Sunday!

Tricia, thanks--glad you like the worksheets. Most of them already existed and I just added a bit to them. I'm sorry there are no workouts for STS--that was just a bit too overwhelming of a project for me. ;)

I don't even have STS yet, but the Workout Manager ought to be just fine for that!

Just reviving this thread because the giveaway winner hasn't contacted me yet with her email address so I can't send her the gift certificate. Her name is Cathy and she was commenter #25 on the giveaway post. Here's the post about the winner.

I hope she sees this or stops by the blog soon!

(p.s. our own Evily won the custom bag on my other giveaway)

Fig,

I left my comment, but I am embarrassed to say I left a double response.:eek: I don't expect to win, because I'm sure I'm to late, just wanted to input anyway. Wanted to make a correction at the end but wound up doing two.

Sorry about that.
Have a great day.

Janie

Janie, that's o.k.--double posts happen here as well as on blog comments--just a weird computer problem sometimes.

Melissa, thanks for your kind words. I'm 8 months pregnant right now so I am not currently using any of my own rotations or other ideas, but look forward to getting back to it in a couple months!

Hi Lainie,

did you ever hear from your giveaway winner?

if not... pick me! i left a comment, too! LOL.

hope you are feeling well. I was at the end of my pregnancy last august...

Hi Wendy, nope haven't heard from the giveaway winner yet. I might just pick a new winner in a few days if I don't hear back. I'll post it here if I do. ;)

Feeling ok when I stay in my bedroom (which has an a/c unit)--not so fun in the rest of the house where I have to keep venturing out.

Well, on the one hand, I'm sorry she hasn't responded, but on the other hand, that gives me a second chance! yea! :eek:

I finally realized the winner used an email address when she left a comment, so I emailed her to let her know she won, so yes, she's been notified. I wanted to check that it was a valid email before sending her the gift certificate, though, so I'm waiting to hear back from her still. If I don't hear back from her, I'll reopen the giveaway and choose a new winner (probably next Sunday or so).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.