Cathe FitTv Update!

SNM Videos

Administrator
Currently, you can find Cathe on Discovery’s FitTv Channel during the 10pm weekday time slot on a show called Peak Performance. In about a month FitTv will add another show with Cathe called “Cardio Blast” during their prime time 9am morning time slot.
You can find more information about FitTv at: http://fittv.discovery.com/

SNM ? RE: Cathe FitTv Update!

Is FitTv only offered on cable, or do some sattelite companies carry it also? I have DISH Network. They said they don't offer it.
Any info would be appreciated.

you'll be glad you switched to get fit tv!! the only thing I didn't like was peak performance dosen't always have cathe on....I was at first under the impression it would have her on all the time..nope- so I e-mailed them and told them WE NEED MORE CATHE!!! It's cool that they have added another time slot for her- yippeeeeeeeeee

I thought the same thing Luxx.
When I first discovered Cathe it was on FitTV. And at first I was all ready to record her next workout, and something else came on. Bummer. Now I know though. Except the routines are shortened and they just from one exercise to another. Thats okay though, I think of it as a trial period before I buy the actual tapes.

Holy Cats!

I did not even know that my cable provider carried Fit TV until now! I just did a search and am beside myself with joy!

Thanks for this terrific news!

~kandy~

I was introduced to Cathe through FitTv. I am very happy they will be adding her to the prime time slot. More exposure to a very deserving woman! Please keep us updated, i can't wait to watch it. Thanks!

Just wanted to update anyone who is interested... Cathe's Cardio Blast kicks off on March 29, 9am. Looks like Monday - Friday it's on at 9am for 1 hour, Saturday at 1pm and Sundays at 5:30pm. I can't wait.

Just wanted to update anyone who is interested... Cathe's Cardio Blast kicks off on March 29, 9am. Looks like Monday - Friday it's on at 9am for 1 hour, Saturday at 1pm and Sundays at 5:30pm. I can't wait.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.