Cathe Dot Com Update

I'm so glad you are able to keep the filming studio. Congrats!

Will gym members still be in attendance in the Lives? If you have to reduce the members, could you bring someone like Ingrid on board as a modifier and motivator for us older Cathletes? Please consider.

Secondly, will this change the content of the Lives in any way? And are there any plans for full-on professionally-filmed and chaptered workouts with themes as in the past?

I understand things may still be evolving and I look forward to the next chapter(s).

ETA: If you're throwing out those plywood panels, please consider calling Habitat for Humanity. They'll probably send a truck out to pick them up. You'll help some family build their home!
 
Last edited:
Thank you for posting this video link here for those of us not on Facebook.

I am so glad that you all found a solution to keep Cathe Dot Com and Cathe Live in operation. I appreciate all of the hard work you and your team are doing. Like the rest of us here, I am looking forward to continuing my fitness journey with you in your next chapter.
 
Thank you for posting this video link here for those of us not on Facebook.

I am so glad that you all found a solution to keep Cathe Dot Com and Cathe Live in operation. I appreciate all of the hard work you and your team are doing. Like the rest of us here, I am looking forward to continuing my fitness journey with you in your next chapter.
DITTO!!!
 
Thank you for posting this as I do not do social media!

My Questions:

1) will you still be filming full series (previously sold on DVDs) and not just LIVEs? If so, will the series be sold digitally as a separate purchase or sold thru the LIVE or ON DEMAND options?

2) My subscription expired a few months ago and I am waiting to renew until I know the future of the LIVE / ON DEMAND / SERIES Purchase options. Do you have an idea of when you will announce your next steps?

3) If you do film a series again (see question #1), will there be premixes? How would that work digitally? I use premixes 90% of the time and the "regular" workout about 10% of the time. (An option other than workout blender thru ON DEMAND is appreciated as I do not have fast speed internet and blender has never ever worked for me).

Thank you and glad you were able to make a partnership work!
 

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Top