• 60-70 years

Votes: 10 3.2%
  • 70-immortal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

morningstar

Cathlete
I have been on the forums for a while now, and I hear a lot of assumptions about who Cathe's customers are. So I thought I'd do a few polls over the next few days to find out whether these assumptions are true. Here's the first one.

okay, I'm 50 but I'll be 51 this year so I voted for the 50-60 group but I'm also in the 40-50 just at the tail end of that crowd.

These are very interesting results- I wonder if Cathe actively tries to market to an older demographic, or if people in their teens would just be more interested in other types of working out, like sports.

On the homepage it says the average age of forum members is 44 so i would think she markets to that age group somewhat. Maybe in music selection??

I started working out to Cathe when I was 23 (I'm 29 now) because I moved so often that I couldn't go to a gym. As more of my friends have started families and developed busier home lives, many have transitioned from going to the gym to working out at home. So, that might be a factor, too.

Bumpity bump...#1 was feeling lonely on page 2 ...it felt like Morningstar's red headed stepchild. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.