Cathe Classes via Webcam

laurabehney

I don't know if this has been brought up before, and sorry if it has, but wouldn't it be great to "virtually join" Cathe's fitness center (Four Seasons??) and be able to "attend" any of their (and especially HER) regular cardio classes all via webcam??!

There could be a monthly fee, just like a gym membership, and every class would be available LIVE and you could watch it on your computer (or hook your computer up to your TV) and then "join" the class. AND, if there is a class that is at 9:00 am, but you are at work and can't make that class, you could watch the "on demand" version of it later.

I LOVE Cathe's videos and have been doing them for years and pretty much know what she's going to say before she says it in everyone of them, and ALWAYS look forward to new videos, mostly because I'm a little tired of the old ones and need to change things up!

She already has CatheTV, so why not just add some quality webcams to the cardio workout rooms and stream them? I know it's not THAT easy, but maybe something to look into. I'd join in a heartbeat!!!

Cathe could once again be on the cutting edge of the home workout world!

laurabehney said:
I don't know if this has been brought up before, and sorry if it has, but wouldn't it be great to "virtually join" Cathe's fitness center (Four Seasons??) and be able to "attend" any of their (and especially HER) regular cardio classes all via webcam??!

There could be a monthly fee, just like a gym membership, and every class would be available LIVE and you could watch it on your computer (or hook your computer up to your TV) and then "join" the class. AND, if there is a class that is at 9:00 am, but you are at work and can't make that class, you could watch the "on demand" version of it later.

I LOVE Cathe's videos and have been doing them for years and pretty much know what she's going to say before she says it in everyone of them, and ALWAYS look forward to new videos, mostly because I'm a little tired of the old ones and need to change things up!

She already has CatheTV, so why not just add some quality webcams to the cardio workout rooms and stream them? I know it's not THAT easy, but maybe something to look into. I'd join in a heartbeat!!!

Cathe could once again be on the cutting edge of the home workout world!

This would be awesome and something I would definitely pay a membership fee to join!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.