Cathe Camp?

callie44

Cathlete
Cathe--

I was just wondering if you've ever considered running a "camp" in 1 and/or 2 week sessions? It would be a great experience to stay in the NJ area--or some other setting--to eat cleanly and to work out intensively for a week or two with you and the gang. Yoga instructors offer this kind of program (often in places like Hawaii--what a hardship!); it would be even more fun with you. :)

Again, just wondering--and hoping! Take care and enjoy the rest of the long weekend.

--Callie

What a great idea! And I have the perfect location--Cape May--b/c it's not too crowded, not too expensive, plus they have the national lifeguard competition there every summer. :p And it would give us a chance to show off our home state--Cape May is incredibly beautiful and not at all what the rest of the country thinks of when they think of NJ!

Anyway, I digress.....back to the camp idea.....Cape May also has an enormous beach. How much fun would it be to lug our steps out to the beach to watch the sun rise over the ocean while we sweat our buns off? No better way to start the day.......well, maybe there's one better way, but that's a topic for a different message board.}(

Hi Callie! Actually this is something that we are considering for the new club. We of course will still be coming up with the whole concept but we were thinking of having things such as a Cathe Camp (fitness training camp), a Cathe Roadtrip (Fri, Sat, Sun) where we spend a weekend working out (as well as some other activities) with all those we have come to know on the forums, or even a mini convention type event where we have nutrition and fitness workshops, personal training sessions, fitness expo center etc. There are many possibilities but these are just a few that we tossed around. Take Care :)

Thanks so much for responding, Cathe

If any of these ideas become a reality, sign me up.

Take care and have a wonderful week!
--Callie

Wowza!

I hope at least something is offered in the Fall months as that is when DH is off hunting 99% of the time and he may not even notice that I'm gone LOL!

~kandy~[/img]http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif[/img]

Kandy we are in the same boat! Married 17 years and I actually look forward to fall anymore, me and my daughters hang out and do more together. DH has even started taking the oldest (12) on a few of his hunts. She doesn't seem to mind getting up at 4 a.m.. Go figure.

I used to really miss him and now I kinda like having more time to myself! (I better not tell him that!)

Sami

Hi Cathe,

I'am very new to your forum and I want you to know I adore you so much. I can truly say you are one of the best fitness instructors I've ever worked out with.

I just want you to know that I love weight training/lifting, cardio kickboxing, step (beg/int) and have been working out like this for the past four to five years. Since I've stumbled upon your show one day on FitTv, all other video tapes of other instructors are a thing of the past. I have just a few of your tapes, Supersets, Kickbox, Power Hour and KPC, I'm never bored doing the workout over and over again. Working on building my collection "real" soon.

If ever you do have a Camp, please include me as I am a fan of yours too.

May God continue to bless you so you can continue to help us.}(

Haydee

That is SUCH an excellent idea!!! I would LOVE that, and I think tons of Cathe fans would jump right on the idea. If Cathe does decide to go ahead with any of those ideas, sign me UP!!!

Cathe,
Three words: Yes, Yes, and YES!!!!

Question: will there be nearby accomodations? I don't drive but would love to be able to go if this idea gets off the ground, and have an easy time from club to hotel and back.
Best to you,
Kathy

Even though I live in San Francisco and don't venture out to the east coast much, if you hold one of these week long retreats in the spring of fall, you can count me in.

I would love to attend even though I live in Finland! I hope possible plans on this would be announced well in advance so there would be enough time to make all the necessary arrangements. This would be so great!!!

Maria

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.