Cathe Calendar?

jtlane25

Cathlete
Who's ordering?? I have never owned one...just wondering how it works and does it benefit you by using it??? I mean, I know how to use a typical calendar...but not sure how to use the Cathe Calendar for workouts etc....?

It is a regular calender except Cathe is on every page. There are little trivia questions and Cathe history snip-its through out. I love having Cathe in my workout area with me. It's fun to record your workouts on her calender.

Jean

Tanya - I ordered one. They come with stickers of the workouts and you just stick them on for the days you worked out using them throughout the year. And - never heard from you! Any idea of your schedule??

I ordered one too. This will be my second Cathe calendar. I have it hanging in the room i workout in. It's nice to read all the Cathe trivia and track your workouts using stickers. Besides the Cathe stickers i use other stickers which represent my other workouts.

Although any calendar would work, i find the Cathe calendar is very motivating and inspirational. My goal for 2009 will be to get more stickers in there since I slacked off and ended up with a lot of blank spaces in the 2008 one.

What is everyone doing with their old calender pictures? I have them on my walls in my workout room:)

I find frames for the ones I just "must have" & also use them as workout room pics. Usually Michaels or Hobby Lobby have that odd size for cheap.

I will use it to plan out my work outs and I keep track of when my races are with it and figure out my training schedules, etc. I admit to not being in to the sticker thing. I haven't done anything with the 2007 calander yet. It's still hanging up behind the new one. Not sure what I'll do. I can't bring myself to throw it out though. That's for sure. ;)

So how many of you ordered the 2009 calander early enough to get the coupon from Cathe.com? I thought that was soooo cool. I immediately used the coupon to order the X-vest! Got it y'day and am super excited to use it now. :)

What is everyone doing with their old calender pictures? I have them on my walls in my workout room:)

Me too! I didn't buy the 2008 calendar, so I also use some of the 2007 calendar pics to cover up the picture on the random calendar I'm using for 2008.

But I did buy the 2009 calendar. I need some new pics to look at!;)

I bought the calendar, and I can't wait!
I love the sticker idea. I wanted it to use with STS. It will be a great start to the new year:D

I ordered the 09 calendar, I like the idea of tracking my STS workouts with the stickers.

I ordered this one and have the other two. I still have the 07 calendar with the 08 one as well I log all my workouts on it - with and without the stickers. I find it interesting to review all my workouts (and slack off's :eek: ) I think it helps also to be able to review what rotations I was doing at the time to see what I felt worked and didnt. :)

I do find it very motivational as well... :)

I did get the coupon - but havent looked at what I want quite yet...

Okay...so I am proud to say that I ordered my very first calendar!! Yippie! I'm excited! Thanks for the nudge guys!

Okay...so I am proud to say that I ordered my very first calendar!! Yippie! I'm excited! Thanks for the nudge guys!

Tanya,
At a glance I thought your last sentence said "Thanks for the nude guys!" For a moment, I thought....Wooohooo! A bonus in the Cathe Calendar:p
It's early, and I'm not wearing my glasses.:rolleyes:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.