Cathe at gym???

jcpolsky

Cathlete
Hello-

I was just wondering if any of you guys do any Cathe workouts at the gym? Because of my job I am a member of a gym. I find myself doing way more group fitness and way less weight training. Since we have so many great ways to watch Cathe I wanted to find out which videos you guys use, or would consider using at the gym.

Thanks!

I have Cathe Live and On Demand.

Hello-

I was just wondering if any of you guys do any Cathe workouts at the gym? Because of my job I am a member of a gym. I find myself doing way more group fitness and way less weight training. Since we have so many great ways to watch Cathe I wanted to find out which videos you guys use, or would consider using at the gym.

Thanks!

I have Cathe Live and On Demand.

I do. I do a bit of everything. I use my phone and Bluetooth headphones. I do the strength videos in the weight area and cardio or step in a area with a mirror. It's like having a personal trainer. I get bored if I'm trying to make my own weight routine to follow at the gym.

I do. I do a bit of everything. I use my phone and Bluetooth headphones. I do the strength videos in the weight area and cardio or step in a area with a mirror. It's like having a personal trainer. I get bored if I'm trying to make my own weight routine to follow at the gym.

Thanks! I'm going to try that!

Back when my hubby was doing STS, I ripped some of the squat rack leg DVDs for him to use at the gym on his phone. He said it worked well. (This was before On Demand; I imagine it would be even easier now with streaming!)

I've also used some of Cathe's workouts at hotel gyms when traveling using On Demand. Strength workouts like PUB, and also her cycle videos on the bike, both On Demand and Cathe Live.

Hi Ladies
When you use your phones for the work outs do you listen and watch or just listen to follow along? If your watching too where and how do you position your phones or devices?
I am new to this concept and would love to do a Cathe spin at the gym when the class is not in :)
Any advice, tips and experiences you could share would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Brigitte :)

When I was a gym member, I did the same thing!! It really was like having my own personal trainer.

Hi Ladies
When you use your phones for the work outs do you listen and watch or just listen to follow along? If your watching too where and how do you position your phones or devices?
I am new to this concept and would love to do a Cathe spin at the gym when the class is not in :)
Any advice, tips and experiences you could share would be greatly appreciated
Thanks Brigitte :)

For the weight workouts, I just listen. But for spin I can usually figure out a way to prop up the phone on the bike, since I'm usually at a hotel gym when I use it. Those bikes usually have a little shelf for putting your phone on. I bet you could find some clever device with a clamp or something like that online for bikes that don't have it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.