Cathe: Advanced Series Set? Please!!!!!!!

Reading this post MADE MY DAY! Cathe you continue to inspire and delight all of us with your evil ways. I can't WAIT to see what you come up with next.

Thank you for always challenging me to be my best!!!!

Cathe, you'll show all of us that bought P90X what a tough workout can be, won't you? }( }( :p ;-)
Bring it on, we can take it. :7 :)

I never had any doubt that another advanced series would be next. I am a beginner and have been too afraid to try Cathe even though I've been dying to. I think the beginner/intermediate series was just a way for people like me to get in the door, which slams behind us as we become Cathe-dependent! Although I certainly haven't done any marketing studies on this, I don't think more than one beg/int set is really necessary (at least until Cathe is in her 60s or 70s and makes a gold series).

I'll definitely be pre-ordering The Diabolical Series! Oh, joy! Evil Max and Wicked Step, Maximum Intensity Pain and Lactic Acid Blast brought to you by SNM where getting older means getting having an outlet for perimenopausal mood swings and general ill temper!
Bobbi http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif "Chick's rule!"

Tell me, what is it you plan to do
with your one wild and precious life?

- Mary Oliver

Thus far The Diabolical Series is:

Evil Max
Wicked Step
Maximum Intensity Pain
Lactic Acid Blast
Slow and Sadistic Strength
Plyomasochism
Endure THIS
No-Lo Hi/Lo

Sounds good to me.

A-Jock

No lo Hi/lo....Lactic Acid Blast...tee hee
Totally can't wait for Cathe's next series....I better start saving now!
Angela:7

RE: finally asking

>What is the P90X? There's been a lot on it lately, and now
>I'm curious...

P90X is a 12-workout rotation from www.beachbody.com . Check out some of the threads on thë "Open Forum" here, where there is a lot of buzz about it.

Another Slow & Heavy

Cathe - I miss your old "gym style" workouts. I hope, when you plan another set of DVD/Videos, that you consider giving us some slower paced, heavier weight workouts (Slow Heavy 2). Or even a periodization series that includes 3 serious strength tapes (Chest/Shoulders, Back/Legs, Tris/Bis--heavy weight and 4 up, 4 down rep pace), 2 endurance tapes (not high rep, but moderate weight at 2up, 2 down pace---upper body and lower body tapes), and 2 "recovery" week tapes (lighter weight but again, 2up/2down pace). You could tailor some cardio workouts to go with those. The idea would be to use the series over a 9 week period (weeks 1-4, do the serious strength workouts; 4-8, do the endurance workouts; week 9, do your recovery workouts)
If that it too much, a weight workout (heavy wgt and slower rep speed) focusing on the negative movement would be great.

I think I know Slow & Heavy by heart now, as I've done it so much. That series has given me the best results---it really changed my body. I keep hoping you'll do a follow up to it some day.

Oh boy, she's gonna kill us now! }( You guys are putting her to the challenge. I can't wait until the next series! Around Christmas time, I'll be ready...hint, hint, hint:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.