Cathe: Advanced Series Set? Please!!!!!!!

Cathe - Oh my goodness..... reading your post this evening made my MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :+ :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 I am sooooooooooo excited for your next advanced set! I sware you are the best instructor on the planet! You better take your vitamins as I don't know what we are ever going to do once you quit filming video! ugggghhhhh! The thought makes me want to cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, here's my special requests: }(
-Imax 3
-PUB/PLB 2 (or somethign similar but w/different exercises) and more mix/matches
-Heavy wt work split by upper body day/lower body day. Those of us doing BFL love this split!
-Super cardio tape - intervals, step, hi/lo etc. You surprise us! Not too dancy just all out kickin' booty!

Requested Moves
-all of a-jocks requested moves plus......
-Stomps on step +
-Power 15's
-Major lunges interval(s) w/double lunges
-Taps on side of step
-L's w/tap tap on floor (out, out, in) make sense?
-V-steps
-Ski Jumps
-Not too many turns for those of us with knee problems...just good ol' Cathe step moves!

No terminator climbers... please!

Can NOT wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where do I preorder?

Oh, yeah! Is it too early to order my Slow and Heavy II Upper Body and my Slow and Heavy II Lower Body? :)

Shari

I'm glad Cathe has decided that after she's been given some time to rest,(she did just put out a series) that she will go more intense. I didn't know she was approaching forty? Man! she looks good!! Thanks for the tapes you have produced and thanks for the amazing variety!! I finally found a fitness expert that I feel is challenging and motivating. Thanks again!!

LOL!!

Here's to turning 40 with STRENGTH and grace.

40 is 18 mos away for me. I intend to be strongest/fittest/fastest than ever before.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.