CATHE - A request (please)

cheznaz

I am fit but fat. Problem is I am not losing any weight. I think maybe my thyroid is the culprit - but before I pay for the series of tests, I wanted to ask if you can help me create a 30 day rotation for me to shed fat.

Currently, I am working on 4-Day split workout 4x/week. I also go to they gym and do 30 - 50 minutes of cardio at lunch time. On wednesday's I normally do cardio only - yesterday I did LIC premix.

I eat good (generally, except lunch on Monday's is bad for me because we get free gourmet lunches at work, so I try to have my cheat meal then).

My question really - if my knees can take it - can I do high intensity cardio every day for 30 - 60 days? Instead of purchasing Beachbody's Insanity, I thought I should use all your DVDs to come up with a high intensity rotation.

Of course, Drill Max and BodyMax 2 are my favourite. I also love 4-Day Split Bootcamp DVD.

Can you help me with a 30 day rotation with the following prgorams?
I have all your tapes except intensity series (I do have cardio & weights) STS and gym style series.
I will use the same rotation in month 2.

Thank you!!!

Cheznaz -
If you go over to the Rotations forum, there are a number of Fat Burning rotations posted. You can search for them using the search feature, as well. For any workout listed you don't have, substitute one you do, or some other form of cardio (i.e. running, elliptical, etc).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.