Cardio Slam DONE!!!

firemedic

Cathlete
I went into the workout blender to do an ICE workout and found the new series already in the blender. So I did Cardio Slam (no abs) and it was great. I was sweating so much by the end. My legs are burning. Loved the variation and the 3 different segments. There were a few moves I modified on my own and the only one I had a hard time doing was the traveling scissors into power scissors back. My feet just didn't want to move like Cathe so I just did them in place. I really ended up loving the long jump sets. I was really jumping far by the last 2 rounds. Thanks Cathe for another great workout and I'm sure I'll love the rest of this series just as much.

Just completed Cardio Slam...love it!!!! Breathing heavily at times , legs are sore now but felt so well in the end!!!!really enjoyed the undulating sequence high- low impact where low impact is active recovery between high impact sets. It reminded me of Tabatacise but with a different taste. Now can't wait to try the other ones!!!

A resounding YES to everything already posted. I loved this workout!! It has some of my favorite moves. Having the step top only somehow really allows you to go hard and not worry about falling off! Thanks Cathe!

Maybe my DVDs will show up today! Now I think I might have to start out with Cardio Slam. Thank you all for giving me a starting point because it is often difficult to choose since Cathe and the crew gives us so many choices: it's like choosing which toy to play with first on Christmas morning! Happy Holidays to all!

I did just the floor premix this morning & thought it was really tough and fun. I was really breathing hard and my legs were burning. Can't wait to do the entire workout next time. Love seeing Nicole in there too. Everyone looks awesome!

I did Cardio Slam this morning. I LOVE IT!! Its a challenging work out but so much fun. I especially loved the step segment. I can't wait to do this one again. I think I will try Ramped Up Upper Body next.

The dvds arrived as I thought they would and this workout was slammin'! (Sorry couldn't resist). I did the normal routine and really enjoyed it despite being little off since I am transitioning from working 3rd shift to 1st shift. First time is always a little rough getting down the new moves and pace. I know this is easily going to be a favorite. I like the way Cathe comes up with seemingly easy looking moves and some somewhat familiar but what a really nice challenge. Someone saw all my Cathe dvds and volunteered some other different brand of routine but I am a true blue Cathlete! We have such a variety from her and the crew. Now I have to decide which new dvd I will do today . . .

I really liked this one too! My hubby got me the series for Christmas. Music was just ok for me...I miss the old tunes. But the workout was great!!

I was pleasantly surprised that I enjoyed this DVD. I cant judge a video by the clip, but, I wasn't impressed with the music in the clip. But once I got into the workout, I barely noticed the music. It didn't bother me at all and I was very sweaty afterwards.

Did this one today 12/6. And it was amazing. When I first previewed it it kinda scared me. Lol. Great workout left me a sweaty mess[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.