cardio kicks

jaimie

Wow!! I just got done trying the new Cardio Kicks video for the first time and it does KICK! I am an advanced excerciser who uses all of Cathe tapes and found this one to be both fun and challenging. I do mainly step workouts, and was looking for a little variety. I purchased the Tae Bo tapes two years ago, and while I found them great for toning arms, abs, and legs, they weren't very aerobically challenging. Cardio Kicks gave me that challenge. It definetly got my heart pumping while toning my arms, abs and legs, and it felt great!! I am looking forward to my next workout with Cardio Kicks! Thanks Cathe! Keep them coming!!

Cardio Kicks is a good one to alternate with your Taebo tapes...I switch off between 2 Taebo's and CK, doing one per week for my kickbox fix. Sort of like alternating between Intense Moves and Imax!! Variety is the spice of life, don't ya know!!!!

Hi jaimie,

I too am an advanced exerciser prefering Step but looking for something a little different. I find most exercise tapes to easy now except for Cathe's awesome Maximum Intensity Cardio, Interval Max, Power Max and Step Works videos. Do you find that Cardio Kicks is as challenging as these workouts? I am looking for a new workout challenge!

Many Thanks

I have to agree that I didn't find Cardio Kicks as challenging as some of Cathe's other tapes (like Body Max, Interval Max, Power Max, Circuit Max). I really tried to give it my all too but I just didn't feel as though my heart rate was up that high. I would like to find some other really challenging cardio tapes. I have Intense Moves and Energy Sprint. What else is good out there?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.