Cardio Kicks Drills - Love 'em!

BAM

Cathlete
I don't know if anyone else shares my love of the drills in Cardio Kicks but they are amazing! (at least to me :7 ) The workout prior to that is pretty good (I don't like the last combo) but those drills get me every time. Of course the more effort you put into them, the more you'll get out of them. I don't think one muscle in my upper body is left unscathed - in a good way of course! }( I can only imagine how much greater they would be with weighted gloves. Ooh, I'm getting tingles just thinking about it. :+

Bam

Hi Bam, I love cardio kicks too. I pulled that one out yesterday. It was my first Cathe workout I purchased. I have it on VHS. The drills are awesome. I love all her kickboxing workouts. Today I am going to do kickbox from the CTX series.

I am glad you enjoyed it.

Debbie:)

Hey Debbie. I also have the CTX kickbox tape also. I was just looking at the description. The first 31 min. are kickboxing and then it goes into a bicep and ab routine. I've been looking for a 10 min. bicep routine and this one has it. Thanks for mentioning it. Enjoy the workout today!

Bam

I did the CTX Kickbox this evening and just loved it! I only did the kickboxing segment. I could have done without all the grapevines (I'll do my own thing the next time) and enjoyed that she added a few minutes of some non-kickboxing aerobics which totally rocked! This is so great for me since I like shorter aerobic workouts and at 31 min., this is perfect. My bunnies were actually tingling! ;-) :p

Bam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.