canadians shock cardio?

Haven't received mine yet, hoping for one day this week the sooner the better I've got to shock some of this turkey...gravy...stuffing.. and pie off !!!!;)

Hanging in there,

Bri:)

None, here in Winnipeg. I'm assuming that Canada Post is not delivering tomorrow so hoping for Tuesday!

I'm kind of expecting mine the first week of January ... that would be the usual time lag between when U.S. people start to receive their stuff and I receive my stuff in Ontario. If it comes before then I will be very happy!

Stebby

Nothing for me yet either out here on the west coast. I am hoping for this week but with Monday and Friday as holidays here it may not be until the first week of January. It's getting hard waiting with all of the reviews.....

Cheryl

I'm on PEI and I'm not expecting mine for at least another week or so. I'm trying not to thing about it because I have been really looking forward to getting some new workouts.

I'm waiting patiently in Kingston Ontario. I'm not in too much of a rush though, I've slagged off on workouts since early November so a Shock Cardio kick in the pants is just what I'll need come January 4th when this lovely break is over. I am a wee bit skeered but really looking forward to new step workouts, MY FAVOURITE!!

Take Care
Laurie

Nope, nothing in Edmonton yet. I would expect this Thurs (Dec 31) at the very earliest. I'm thinking more likely the first week in January some time. It typically takes 2 weeks of normal mail to receive anything from the states, so with the holidays, I'm tacking on a week.

Regardless of whether I have the videos by Jan 4, I'm going to start Cathe's Shock Cardio/STS rotation, and just sub some of her other cardios until SC arrives. No biggie. It'll get here when it gets here.

I miss CK Sales ;).

Laurie! How are you? It seems like ages since I've seen you post!

Cheers,
Sandra

I don't think Canadians get shipping notices as it comes by Canada Post. I've never received a shipping notice before.

You got my hopes up

I'm in Ottawa and I just received my DVDs this afternoon.

I just ran out to my mail box wearing capris in knee deep snow and no STS Cardio:(

I was inv#145 too!

Oh well, I find the mail always a bit slower here in the North.

Keeping my fingers x-d for tomorrow.

no extra fees

Debbie - I wasn't charged any extra fees and the DVDs were left in the parcel mailbox so I didn't have to sign or anything either.

MommaPew - sorry! I hope you get them tomorrow!

Dixiedog6 & Ripley33 - hope you get yours soon too!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.