can I tell you my dirty little secret??

Well luvmylabs, we have the same dirty secret! I have the last series and have only done some of LIC.. don't even want to preview any of the others.. I don't know why, only that I don;t really like circuit training, especially don;t like step or anything with high impact...prefer heavy weight training and straight type cardio like treadmill etc. I often wonder why I pre-ordered that series.. I swear it was that I got caught up in all the excitement! I am so looking forward to the new series, for the weight training part at least.

Deb

Try the workouts! IMO they're much more fun than some of the earlier ones. Low Impact Circuit and BodyMax 2 are MY favorites.

Oh you gals don't know what your missing. The last series is so much fun. LIC and BM2 have awesome music, all of the dvds have awesome premixes. You need to try Butts and Gutts or DrillMax just to experience a firewalker.}( } Oh please try them you will like them!!

I know you feel the peer pressure!!:7

Jenn

lol, I think EVERYONE is interested in hearing about dirty little secrets - 631 views and 22 replies. My what a perverted bunch we are

OK - the whole "put your game face on" cracks me up. Since when is "game face" a huge smile? Jai and Lorraine have got to work on looking tougher. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.