Can I Do 1RM as I go?

adriennesmith0

Can I do the 1RM tests as I progress through the program. I just did all the exercises for the first 2 discs and am like you gotta be kidding......I have like 70 more exercises to go....
Can I just test for the new exercises that will be added to each week as I go? For example do all the 1RM for the first 3 dvds this weekend. Then next weekend do the 1 RM test for the exercises listed for discs 4,5, and 6. Then the next weekend test for 7,8,9 etc. Am I off base thinking this way? Thanks in advance,

Adrienne

I think you should be fine doing it that way. Whatever works for you. I know Cathe suggests you do 1RM testing, but I think I going to wing it. I haven't received my STS yet so other than what I've seen on you tube I don't know what to expect. But I have been weight training long enough I know (or think I know) how much I can lift. Hopefully it won't be too much of a problem.

I'm going to do it that way-- testing for the upcoming week on the weekend. Just doing the testing is a pretty good workout! It was fun putting in the numbers online and watching the averages change as other people did the same.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.