Calorie Killer

ds6099

I am very in shape and looking for a maximum calorie killer DVD, for about an hour, give or take.
Any advice? I already own Body Max 2, Cardio Fusion and Drill Max. Like Body Max 2 best and looking for another calorie burner.
Thanks.

Core Cardio Circuit from the latest series. Fun and seriously challenging - plus no equipment necessary.

If you really like BM2, you should look at the original Body Max. It's retro but it's a long, tough circuit routine (and it comes on a DVD with 2 full body weight workouts--Power Hour and Maximum Intensity Strength). This DVD is a little more expensive though since it contains other workouts, so if you don't want to spend as much $$$ I'll second Elsie's vote for Boot Camp.

If you really like BM2, you should look at the original Body Max. It's retro but it's a long, tough circuit routine (and it comes on a DVD with 2 full body weight workouts--Power Hour and Maximum Intensity Strength). This DVD is a little more expensive though since it contains other workouts, so if you don't want to spend as much $$$ I'll second Elsie's vote for Boot Camp.

The original Body Max is harder than the Body Max 2 in my opinion. The first cardio section is very demanding and then the circuits are killer and the weight section is way harder than the one in Body Max 2 IMO.

Also try the Termimator DVD. It is a compilation DVD, but it is really tough!

Terminator, Hardcore Extreme, Imax 2 and 3

The Terminator (compilation of Imax 2, Boot Camp, Cardio and Weights, and Muscle Endurance) , and Hardcore Extreme (Compilation of Imax 3, Low Max, Kick Max, and High Step Challenge) are both great workouts. The Terminator has 2 workouts that are circuit workouts so you do cardio and weights, and one workout that is just cardio. Hardcore Extreme has 2 cardio only workouts and one cardio circuits. You don't need to have Imax 2 and 3 and the rest to do the Terminator and Hardcore Challenge, but I'd recommend getting Imax 2 and 3 if you want a good hard 60 Minute workout. The Terminator, Hardcore Challenge, Imax 2 and Imax 3 are amoung my top 5 favorites. Imax 2 (this one is my favorite of all of Cathe's) and Imax 3 are both great. I, like you, love Body Max 2. It is one of Cathe's best and my second favorite. The HiiT ones are all only 30 minutes, but killer workouts, and you burn a lot of calories for just 30 minutes. Cardio Core Circuit is good too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.