Calendar Issues

teddy16410

Cathlete
The rotations in my calendar wont delete- its keeps confirmig they are deleted but they arent- also added a new rotation- it confirmed it was added but its not there

I am having problems too loading today's workouts onto my calendar! I have tried it with Chrome, IE and Firefox-

Calendar Issue

I have the same issue. I cannot modify a rotation, make any deletions or changes since yesterday!

Workout Manger Not working

There are lots of things not working now in the Workout Manager that are related to yesterdays crash.

The initial problem yesterday was actually very minor, but the company that hosts our cathe.com server made a mistake yesterday by trying to fix the problem by updating the PHP, MYSQL and Apache services on the server. This caused yesterdays problems and the Workout Manager problems you're now seeing. This is something we're still trying to get a handle on today and decide how best to fix.

Thank You SNM

There are lots of things not working now in the Workout Manager that are related to yesterdays crash.

The initial problem yesterday was actually very minor, but the company that hosts our cathe.com server made a mistake yesterday by trying to fix the problem by updating the PHP, MYSQL and Apache services on the server. This caused yesterdays problems and the Workout Manager problems you're now seeing. This is something we're still trying to get a handle on today and decide how best to fix.

Appreciate your response and totally understand! Just wanted to make sure it was reported.

There is definitely still something wrong. I have been trying to enter a workout into the calendar for the last 24 hours - have tried 2 different operating systems and 3 different browsers - nothing is working.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.