Calendar anyone?

I'm in Michigan and I haven't got mine yet either. I was wondering too if I was the only one! Maybe with the holidays they've been backed up?

I live in LV and I received mine before my SC arrived which was on the 29th. So I've had mine for over a week. That seems strange that you don't have yours.

I'm in Ohio and still haven't gotten mine, which is weird because my Shock Cardio came so quickly...

Edited to add: I'm getting nervous because my order is not showing up in my order history on Cathe.com, but it is on my paypal account. :(

Last edited:
I got mine on the 29th.,but not the right stickers. Sent email to support and still sent wrong stickers on 1/4. Sent another email and waiting to hear from them. Maybe just overworked with getting the shock cardio out to everyone.

geez

The day after I start whining I get my calendar. And I never whine about the waits except I was calendarless for a few days.

The day after I start whining I get my calendar. And I never whine about the waits except I was calendarless for a few days.
It's OK. Sometimes a girl just wants her stuff! :D;) Enjoy your calendar. It is nice! I love that we can reuse the pictures - :cool:

Mine isn't here either :( I checked with customer service, and they said it was mailed on December 23rd!!! I hope it didn't get lost in the mail!! :(

Mine isn't here either :( I checked with customer service, and they said it was mailed on December 23rd!!! I hope it didn't get lost in the mail!! :(

I'm thinking that's what has happened to my calendar too....ugh. :mad::mad:
I just sent an email to customer service - hope I hear back soon.
Good luck getting your calendar!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.