::::: c/t Tuesday. :::::

Hi everyone!

Becky, sorry for your lack of sleep last night. Great job getting the grass done w/that little sleep.

Angie, that is crazy that you did p90x today! Dh and I just finished core synergistic. Hope she feels better! And yes, the joys of being a mom :)

Robin, good topic for the sermon. It’s really so hard to keep up w/everything we should do so it is great to get reminders!

Katie, don’t worry about the w/o. You need to relax :) I'm glad you are having a great time!

Julie, good job on eating clean. I try to do the bribery w/my oldest, but of course she is one of those rare kids who very rarely ever wants anything, so it’s hard to get it to work :) Great story and congrats on being famous in catheland :)

Klaudia, have a great time at the recital!! Glad you had fun at the park and were able to fit a workout in.

Anne, I am so sorry you are going through this w/both of your parents at the same time. Were your parents older when you were born? Mine were 41 and 38 so it kind of pushed this type of thing to me pretty early compared to my dh and a lot of other people I know. Your trip w/TCB sounds like so much fun :)

Colleen, I am glad you are feeling better! I love any reason to work from home too, I always get so much done.

Wendy, great job to everyone there for working hard, especially you :D:D

Kate, what a busy day and sorry so much of it is not good!!!

Nina, I’m sorry about your parent’s divorce, I hope you were able to get your yoga in and it helped some.

Just finished core synergistics. The dr’s appts for my mom went fairly well yesterday, but long, so I didn’t get a chance to make it here. Spent most of today at work trying to catch up from being out yesterday. It finally rained yesterday, which is great because it was getting really dry especially with these 100+ temps. Eating has been pretty good except for the few miniature reese’s cups :eek:, but the stress of yesterday kind of got to me. Hope everyone has a good night!

Clintonya

Last edited:
My, you girls are chatty today! Wish I could've joined in!

I had a busy and productive day. Clean eats & did GS tri's & Steady State Step.

See you in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.