####c-t-thursday####

angie_mitchell

Cathlete
Morning to you girlies (of course it's 4:15 here!),

Insanity day 2 in the books - eats are clean and on target for the "elite nutrition plan." Feeling sore, but good. Glad to be in a routine.

What's up with y'all? Keepin' it clean? Keepin' it tidy?

Hey, Angie, good job on the work out and clean eats!

I'm not keeping anything clean nor tidy, but oh well. Where is everybody?

I talked to my boss again and he still said no. And he did in kind of a jerk way, in my opinion. He has a lot of good qualities, but his complete and utter lack of any personnel management skills is becoming a problem for me. I'm going to have to decide if I need to look for anew job. I hope not, as I love the project I work on, but work is no fun anymore and I'm miserable at home, so I don't want to be miserable at work, too. We'll see. Have I mentioned that I hate my life? I know, I shouldn't say that, but I do right now. The good news? My friends in Portland really want me to visit for my birthday, so I'm going to. That will be fun and something to look forward to.

anne

Morning ladies

I couldn't log on today, maybe that's where everyone is..

Angie, Good w/o and eats! I always think its funny that we all correlate sore with good! Only fitness people do that.

Anne, i'm sorry your boss is an ass. I've been there, a total micro manager. Its tough, especially if its a small office like you said. When i got divorced, some people at work were great, others sucked. But i find being at work was better than at home alone you know..

Hi to everyone else.

Today, P90X, chest and back.

BBL
Steph

Morning Anne, I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time at work now. I know it's totally the last thing you need. At least you have a glimmer of fun coming! Take care of yourself! And the boards have been down all day so I was just able to post this thread about 45 minutes ago.

Morning Steph! Good luck with chest and back. It's strange for me to be doing a beach body program again. I do like the time ticker at the bottom though! I think it's funny that we think being sore is a good thing too.

Off to find my hiding daughter... bbl

Couldn't get on earlier either.

I did 45 minute iCYCLE, core and stretch.

Have been running all morning !

bbl...

Becky

Good Morning Everyone!

I did Cardio Recovery & Core Cardio & Balance this morning. They are easier workouts since they are supposed to be as a recovery day. I am going on furlough next week and I just can't wait to be off. My brain is not here.

Angie, was today Plyo Circuit? Enjoy those water breaks - you don't get them in Pure Cardio.
Anne, I am sorry your boss is being difficult. I hope you can work something out.
Steph, my chest is burning from all the push ups in insanity and doing chest work but I love it. I don't feel like I have worked out unless I am sore.

Hi Everyone else!!!

good morning! big day here. aidan and finn went to school today. i miss my babies. i havebeen so busy with the job search - an interview monday, though! i did a crazy interval run this am - it was 82 with 97% humidity. i was dripping. then i did b and g standing work only. just finished vacumning, and it is almost time to get my boys.

angie, great job with your program!!

becky, nice wo this am.

anne, that is awful about your job. i hate it when there are no great positive things in life. your trip to protland sounds wonderful, though. when do you start back with tap? i know that was also something you likes.

colleen, glad you are looking forward to furlough week. any fun plans?

bbiab

Hi guys! I am trying to feel better and get back on track. I did CTX upper body today and honestly, it sucked. I never feel that way, but it did! I felt weak and had a lot of trouble with stuff- wanted to quit a few times but I got through it. I wonder what is up with me. Weird. Eats are clean today and will remain so- this has to make me feel a bit better.

Sorry so short and all about me- gotta go get the kids.

I couldn't log in this morning either! I am alive and well, eats are clean, wo this morning was good, job is stressful, late for court, yada yada yada...

BBL!

Off to bed. Ryan got a surprise movie for us to watch so that will be fun. I'm eager to get out of the house tomorrow. Ellie's been running a fever so we've stayed in two days straight and I have a bit of cabin fever!

Becky, great WO this AM - hope you have a good day!

Colleen, yes, today was the cardio circuit. I can't imagine pure cardio... I have a few days to prepare. Both Ryan and I are sore in weird places but it's good. I'm glad you'll have a break next week.

Nina, how was school for the boys? Are you finding any job prospects?

Patti, don't worry too much. Everyone has funks. You'll be fine. Don't force yourself, just hang in there!

Morning Katie, have a great day!

Where's Kate?

Is Klaudia on vacation?

Hi Robin, Lisa, ack! I'm missing someone I'm sure!!! SORRY!

See everyone in the morning!

hey ladies miss ya this morning.

Busy busy day but I'm done with back to school shopping.:D

I went to pennys and brought cloths for both kids and my bill came out to $253.96 and I saved $337.09 !!!!!Wahoooooooo. Now I see why some employees only work 1 day per week...to keep their employee discount. I can't wait until Christmas.

My (CTD) crazy teen daughter told me that her orientation for school was just for parents. It's a good thing we only live around the corner from the school b/c as soon as I drove up to the school I saw nothing but teens:mad: I sent her a text to get her butt to school and pick up her own schedule.
---------------
Anne sorry about boss drama and BTW we love your life. It's just very hard sometimes. Some bosses are more worried about getting fired then there own employees.

Angie good going with DOMS
Hey steph
Colleen I'm glad you have next week off

Off to bed boy does that sound nice but I have to go to work from 6 -9 pm BOOOO but maybe I can find another pair or Gloria Vandevelt pants for $5.50 at work. Funny now I have all of this energy.

Last edited:
Angie - I love winding down at the end of the day with a good movie. Good job on the clean eats.

Anne - I'm so sorry about boss troubles. I can relate. I hope that trip to Oregon will be just what you need to lift your spirits.

Nina - Good luck with the job interview on Monday. I hope you find something soon.

Patti - I know what you mean about having an off day with working out esp. when coming off an injury. Good job for hanging in there and it will get better.

Robin - Teenagers...tricky buggers huh?

Kate - Yay for clean eats and productivity!

Katie - How have you been feeling? Are you still in a funk?

Colleen - Enjoy that week off!!

Hi Steph, Becky, and Klaudia!!

Busy week still here. I did squeeze in 4DS HIS cardio before P got up so will do my weights tonight. Thinking of MM UB. Eats today are good. Back to work. Scrimmage for ds' football afterschool then open house at their school right after. Thankfully tomorrow is a state holiday although I will be working, but meeting up with friends for lunch at CPK. Salad it will be for me. OH and their hummus with pita. Okay, bbl.

Lisa

lisa, your date with friends sounds fun and yummy, wtg with the wos!

g'night angie - hope the movie was good.

kate, yea for productive and clean day.

robin, wow, what deals you got! almost mkaes me want to brave the stores....

i had the BEST afternoon! we had a play date with an old aquaintance of mine - she has 3 bosy - 5yo twins and a 3yo. we played at their house, then went to their pool. oh, i actually felt like i fit in and live here! it was so nice. dinner was a clean pork tenderloin stuffed with cranberry and apricot, also cauliflower. eats were 85% today, but i got so much done. looking forward to bed. see you all in the am

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.