Buying VitaMix at Costco?

Yes, the 5200 is what I have (I had an earlier model, but couldn't stand it not having variable speeds: when I'd stop and start it again, everything would fly to the top of the blender and make a mess).

{drool} I want one of these so badly! It's just not in the budget right now, unfortunately, plus my current blender is still in great shape, so I can't have one until it dies! Maybe it'll "accidentally" die next summer . . .

Yes!

I have one a Vitamix and I absolutely love it! I just got it from Cosco about 6 mo ago and it truly was worth the investment. I've had a juicer in the past and hated the cleanup...this is a cinch :) The options as I'm sure you know are endless...I especially love making the soup, the fact that it warms immediately in the mixer is awesome. I thought about it for a long time, and I'm glad I went through with it:D Oh oh! and the homemade sorbet? Awesome...and healthy:)

wow, that one is awesome with the extra smaller sized pitcher. I have had one for roughly four years and the motor is still going strong as ever. Over the years things such as an l peach pits and even an occasional spoon has fallen in and the motor runs perfectly. If you do purchase it you will enjoy it for many many years and won't regret the purchase due to its versatility!
booboo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.