Bun & Thigh Rocker alert

Jen_strong

Cathlete
Hi all,

I wanted to let everyone know the BTR is now on clearance at BJ's Wholesale Club for only $39.90!!! :-wow

I just ran out and got mine today! They said they still have quite a few left in the system, but when they're gone, that's it. It's an incredible deal - I couldn't resist, especially after reading Honeybunch's results. :-jumpy

Jen

Is this Bun and Thigh Rocker available in the UK ? If not I am e-mailing QVC UK ! We need this equipment in the UK.

Anna

Honeybunch,

It's been almost 3 months since your post that your "pants are getting baggy!" What's the update on your results now?? I'd love to hear it! That gave me great incentive. All I could think is: I WANT BAGGY PANTS TOO!! :7

Rumor has it that Jake is not manufacturing the BTR anymore---Call your local BJ's "unreal deal"! Every woman should have one!Jenni- Keep us posted on your results! Have fun rocking!Your friend in fitness~~Francine

I have plateaued as far as getting smaller and the pants getting baggier, but I DO still see some additional firming, which makes me very happy. I had gotten 2 additional 25 lb. bands, and so far 4-25's and 4- 10's have been sufficient.

Just Do It! :)

Francine - I suspect the rumor is true, since BJs is clearing it out so cheap. I'll definitely post my results - I'm very hopeful about this!! You and Honeybunch inspired me!

Jen

Thanks for the update, Honeybunch. Glad to hear you're still getting results. Do you think you're not seeing more inch loss b/c you're about where you should be now?

Also, where did you get the additional bands? I've heard there is a blue band for aerobic use, but don't know where to get it.

Hi Jen,

Just curious, where are you located. I called the BJ's in the New York area and they said they did not carry the BTR. :(

Thanx,
Charlene

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-17-02 AT 12:12PM (Est)[/font][p]Here's what you do: Go to www.bjs.com. Go to the location finder, and have the list of locations up on your screen when you call the BJs 800# (also on their website). They will help you find the nearest BJs that has them. I got a man on the phone who was really helpful. Just tell him your nearest location, and he will look up if they have any. If not, tell him the next-nearest, and so on. Hopefully you won't have to drive too far!

P.S. I got mine at the West Nyack, NY store, and they still had about 8 left.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.