Bumpernutz

lauramangano

Cathlete
Ok, I just saw these hanging off the back of some guys truck.....will someone please explain why they would want an extra set hanging off of their vehicle??? It's kinda funny but weird at the same time :eek:

Call me a prude but I find these offensive. Esp when I have to explain to my 7 year old daughter what they are.

well I see no use of them or what they're supposed to mean...like the truck is tough too and it's got the balls to prove it?

or they have them to prove to everyone that the driver has a lot of balls? I just don't get it...it serves as an icon of insecurity to me that poeple put these on their cars...

Seriously...I see no point in them...they're just stupid to me.

Ugh! Those are disgusting! I saw them on John Stewart yesterday, but didn't catch what they were.

Doesn't it seem like they should be illegal to display in public?

Color me low-rent but I have to admit that the first time DH and I saw these on a truckwe giggled like Beevis and Butt-head. They're just so....wrong.

I can have a rather lewd sense of humor at times so yeah, I admit it....I've seen them before and they've made me laugh. :D

Well, try walking to the busstop with a 1st and 3rd grader while your neighbor's truck sits there right next to the stop and the kids are asking what they are. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

It's disgusting to me, and a bit offensive, and it takes a TON to offend me. To each his own, I guess.

HECK! I didn't even know that's what they were called!

Gayle

Okay, my theory is that the guy driving the truck is a eunuch and what used to be hanging from him are now hanging on his truck. There is no other explanation for it -- the guy is a complete moron with zero class, not to say zero brains: dipsh*t!

Color me low-rent but I have to admit that the first time DH and I saw these on a truck we giggled like Beevis and Butt-head. They're just so....wrong.

Hee hee When I saw them hanging off a Smart car I could suddenly hear Bon Scott in my head "Well I'm upper upper class high society, God's gift to ballroom notoriety." :p

I've seen them, but they were silver and didn't have all the nasty bulging veins all over the place - ewe! I had to giggle though because they were hanging so low on this truck that they were actually hitting the road every once in a while and it seemed so appropriate somehow. ;)

Good grief. So if I hung a vagina off the back of my little Mazda, maybe my car could get a date with a Ford F150? :eek:

Tee hee

I would have pulled up in traffic next to him and said "Your balls are sagging!" and then drove away hahahahahaha!

I've never seen them before, but I'm sure my reaction would have been a chuckle followed by an eye roll. :rolleyes:

I don't understand why anyone would want to hang them from their vehicle (or anything else for that matter), but they don't offend me. Of course I don't have any children that I might need to explain them to either.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.